International Paper 065300 Springhill Digital 8 1/2" x 11" Gray Pack of #110 Smooth Index Paper Cardstock- 250 Sheets
- Smooth surface works well with pen and ink, mechanical pencil, airbrush, or markers
- 110# basis weight for quality printing
- Compatible with high speed copiers, laser printers, and offset duplicators
- Acid-free to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time
- Perfect for brochures, greeting cards, or menus
- Exceptional die-cutting, scoring and folding characteristics
- Good ink holdout, snap, and resistance
|International Paper SGH065300 Specs|
|Basis Weight||110 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
International Paper SGH065300 Details
Present information in a reliable, yet attractive way with this International Paper 065300 Springhill Digital 8 1/2" x 11" gray #110 smooth index paper cardstock. Constructed with a 110# basis weight, this gray paper cardstock is extremely durable for heavy, everyday use. It's compatible with high speed copiers, laser printers, and offset duplicators for multiple applications and boasts exceptional die-cutting, scoring, and folding characteristics for customization. Boasting a U.S. 92 brightness rating, this stock can be used to create brochures, greeting cards, or menus for your office or establishment.
Sourced from a certified, managed forest, this paper cardstock is acid-free to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for long-term use. Each pack includes 250 sheets, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem! Additionally, thanks to the smooth finish, this paper cardstock has great ink holdout, snap, and resistance for a clean and bright look that won't absorb ink or become flimsy. The smooth surface also works well with pen and ink, mechanical pencil, airbrush, or markers.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) to promote sustainable forest management.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
People Talk About:great paper recommend printing printer nice much expecting everything ends
wasn't expecting much of these paper/brand because it is so cheap. but its really great actually! nice and smooth. no issues in my printer whatsoever. I use this paper at work for printing spreadsheets, and have also used to make tags for my daughters school. among other odds and ends... works great for everything! would definitely recommend!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register