Epicurean 017-RS001602 16 1/4" x 4 1/2" Stainless Steel Pizza Rocker Knife with Slate Richlite Wood Fiber Handle
$29.70/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$30.99/Each|
- Designed to cut through pizzas with a rocking motion
- 304 stainless steel boasts excellent durability and resistance to corrosion
- Handle is made of tough, non-porous, and sanitary richlite wood fiber from sustainably managed forests
- Heat resistant up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
|Epicurean 017-RS001602 Specs|
|Length||16 1/4 Inches|
|Width||4 1/2 Inches|
|Blade Length||16 1/4 Inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||350 Degrees F|
|Number of Blades||1|
|Type||Pizza Rocker Knives|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I prevent my richlite item from warping?
- Richlite is incredibly durable resin-infused wood fiber material. Because of its wood properties, items made with richlite may warp if they are stored wet or in damp environments for extended periods of time. To avoid warping, set your richlite item on edge until it is thoroughly dry before storage.
Epicurean 017-RS001602 Details
Cut pizzas into slices within seconds with this Epicurean 017-RS001602 16 1/4" x 4 1/2" stainless steel pizza rocker knife! This knife is made with materials to ensure its long-lasting use and enjoyment in your commercial kitchen. The blade is made of 304 stainless steel specifically for its excellent durability and resistance to corrosion. The slate handle is made of tough, non-porous, and sanitary richlite wood fiber from sustainably managed forests. It's also sealed with resin so that it won't harbor bacteria growth and resists stains.
Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets, this pizza knife reduces room for error when you want to cut even slices. And don't worry - this knife can take the heat! Its construction resists heat up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Length: 16 1/4"
Width: 4 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
The Forest Stewardship Council certifies that this item comes from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social, and economic benefits.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register