This pastry wheel glides through my croissant dough with ease! It's sharp and easy to handle, cuts much more smoothly than a pizza cutter, and works better for dividing long pieces of dough than a chef's knife.
$4.21/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 11||$4.37/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Cuts through dough, pastries, and other foods
- Contoured wooden handle provides comfort during use
- 2 1/2" stainless steel blade resists rust
- Safety guard protects hands from rotating blade
|Ateco 1392 Specs|
|Handle Length||4 Inches|
|Blade Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Blades||1|
|Type|| Dough Cutters|
Pasta Making Tools
Customer questions about this product
- Is this wooden-handled utensil dishwasher safe?
- Utensils with wooden handles are not dishwasher safe; exposure to hot water can cause the wood to warp or splinter. These items should be hand washed and dried thoroughly. For optimal results, use a wood conditioner periodically to prolong the life of the wood.
Ateco 1392 Details
Easily cut through thick dough, pastries, and other foods with this Ateco 1392 pastry cutter! This wheeled cutter has a wooden handle that's shaped to contour your hand and enhance your overall grip. Made of durable stainless steel, the 2 1/2" wheel blade is sure to cut through even the thickest pastry or dough, and thanks to the safety guard, users can rest assured their hands remain clear of the blade. Cut strips of dough for the lattice top of your cafe's pies, or use your creativity to make unique shapes for your own signature pastry designs!
Bringing you innovation and quality for over 100 years, Ateco, an August Thomsen brand, has been internationally known in the industry for creating baking tools of superior craftsmanship and design. By continually improving on tools, materials, and packaging, Ateco is dedicated to providing professional bakers with the kitchen essentials they need to succeed in an ever-evolving industry!
Blade Diameter: 2 1/2"
Handle Length: 4"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1323 2 1/2" Fluted Stainless Steel Pastry Cutter with Black Polypropylene Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 5407 12-Piece Stainless Steel Round Fluted Cutter Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 5256 6-Piece Stainless Steel Plain Triangle Cutter Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 7805 6-Piece Stainless Steel Plain Star Cutter Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1397 Stainless Steel Pastry Cutter with 1 3/8" Fluted Wheel and Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 7806 6-Piece Stainless Steel Plain Daisy Cutter Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 7804 6-Piece Stainless Steel Plain Heart Cutter Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 5457 12-Piece Stainless Steel Round Plain Cutter Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4214 14" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with ABS Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars10" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 5259 8-Piece Stainless Steel Diamond Cutter Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4212 12" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with ABS Handle
People Talk About:cutter pastry handle sharp dough more wheel works bakery bought
This little cutter works perfect for all of my items with cakes in my bakery. I had been trying to find this locally for some time but finally looked here and found it right away!
super sharp! cut through my cinnamon rolls with no issues. i definitely recommend this item. i might even purchase an additional one to replace my pizza cutter
I was amazed at how well the pastry cutter works and how sharp it is. This helps me shave time down while I cut dough strips.
This cutter is very sharp! I suggest to pay attention while using it. I have bought 3 of this for my panzerotteria, and they are working very well! I am very satisfied. I like also the wooden handle, so old style!
this cuttter is so great to use in the bakery and have make it a lot easier for my helpers to do things more quickly
Good pastry wheel for cutting fondant, cookies, gumpaste, and other soft items. Handle feels comfortable in my hand, and wheel is easy to control. Meets my needs!
I use this alot. I will not hesitate to purchase another. Thank you webstaurant store for the price and quality. And i will definitely recommend.
Excellent pastry cutter to have on hand, offered at an excellent value. We have ordered a couple of these for our kitchen use. Very satisfied.
Ateco makes a good product. It really has held up well for me. I bought some about a year ago and they are still going strong.
This is an attractive pastry cutter! Good for cutting out danishes, croissants and much more!! Well built and sure to last even with heavy use!!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register