Doyon JA20G Jet Air Natural Gas Double Deck Bakery Convection Oven - 240V, 170,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Steam injection for use with baked goods, meats and vegetables
- Patented Jet Air System for optimal baking performance and energy use
- 170,000 BTU
- Liquid propane
Doyon Baking Equipment
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Doyon Baking Equipment JA20G N240/1 Specs|
|Width||53 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||53 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||39 Inches|
|Interior Depth||29 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||26 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Doyon Baking Equipment JA20G N240/1 Details
Maximize your business' all-around baking production from beginning to end with the Doyon JA20G natural gas convection oven, which features the patented Jet Air System! The exclusive reversing fan system uses a two-speed operation that moves air evenly in separate directions. This creates a process that will help you bake faster and more evenly with minimal pan rotation, which will reduce energy and labor costs! Its unique shot and pulse steam injection system helps give baked goods a golden and crispy crust, while decreasing the cooking time for meat and vegetables. The two large oven cavities will hold a total of 20 full-size (18" x 26") baking sheets. The oven's digital temperature controls allow baking temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and its full view heat reflective thermal glass doors allow you to watch over the entire baking process!
- 2-speed, multi-stage fan delay; 3/4 hp fan motor
- Full view heat reflective thermal glass doors
- E-Bake programmable controls; up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Quick 15 minute preheat time
- 3 3/4" shelf spacing
- Two oven cavities hold a total of 20 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Swivel casters (2 locking)
- 1/4" water inlet for steam injection
Left to Right: 53 1/4"
Front to Back: 53 5/8"
Left to Right: 39"
Front to Back: 29 3/4"
Height: 26 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Doyon Baking Equipment JA20G N240/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible Please note that this item is subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee for all orders shipping outside of the United States or Canada. These orders may also be subject to other charges, including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register