Doyon SRO2E Electric Double Rotating Rack Bakery Convection Oven - 240V, 3 Phase, 51kW
Login for details
Other Available Voltages:
- Perfect solution for the busiest bakeries, pizza shops, and more
- Heavy-duty system lifts and rotates a double rack of up to 1500 lb.
- Four adjustable air channels with variable speed for the perfect bake
- High-production steam system with shot and pulse injection options
- 8-stage baking and 99 programmable menus
- Includes a standard Type II hood
Doyon Baking Equipment
|Doyon Baking Equipment SRO2E 240/3 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
Customer questions about this product
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Doyon Baking Equipment SRO2E 240/3 Details
A perfect solution for the busiest bakeries and other operations, this Doyon SRO2E 51kW rotating rack oven allows you to easily load 2 racks packed with your finest creations and have them all baked to perfection in no time! Its heavy-duty lifting system accommodates 2 full-height bun pan oven racks holding up to 1500 lb. of bread, pie, cookies, cakes, or even pizza. The system then effortlessly rotates the rack, combining with a high-production steam system and four adjustable air channels to give you the evenly-cooked product you demand. Simple digital controls allow you to maximize the oven's capabilities by providing 8-stage baking and 99 programmable menus so you can quickly and consistently make your most complex recipes, time after time.
The unit's heavy-duty stainless steel interior and exterior ensure easy cleaning and long-lasting performance, while 5" thick insulation and a helpful energy saving mode minimizes operating costs. Its floor is made flush so that safely loading and unloading a rack is a breeze without worrying about the potentially dangerous ramps found on competitive models. Made with your convenience in mind, this oven boasts built-in rollers and levelers for an easy installation and a field reversible door to accommodate any configuration or operator preference.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Doyon Baking Equipment SRO2E 240/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Please note that this item is subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee for all orders shipping outside of the United States or Canada. These orders may also be subject to other charges, including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register