Doyon SRO2G Natural Gas Double Rotating Rack Bakery Convection Oven - 208V, 3 Phase, 275,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Perfect solution for the busiest bakeries, pizza shops, and more
- Heavy-duty system lifts and rotates a double rack of up to 1500 lb.
- Four adjustable air channels with variable speed for the perfect bake
- High-production steam system with shot and pulse injection options
- 8-stage baking and 99 programmable menus; 275,000 BTU total
- Includes a standard Type II hood
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Doyon Baking Equipment
|Doyon Baking Equipment SRO2G Specs|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Doyon Baking Equipment SRO2G Details
A perfect solution for the busiest bakeries and other operations, this Doyon SRO2G 275,000 BTU rotating rack oven allows you to easily load 2 racks packed with your finest creations and have them all baked to perfection in no time! Its heavy-duty lifting system accommodates 2 full-height bun pan oven racks holding up to 1500 lb. of bread, pie, cookies, cakes, or even pizza. The system then effortlessly rotates the rack, combining with a high-production steam system and four adjustable air channels to give you the evenly-cooked product you demand. Simple digital controls allow you to maximize the oven's capabilities by providing 8-stage baking and 99 programmable menus so you can quickly and consistently make your most complex recipes, time after time.
The unit's heavy-duty stainless steel interior and exterior ensure easy cleaning and long-lasting performance, while 5" thick insulation and a helpful energy saving mode minimizes operating costs. Its floor is made flush so that safely loading and unloading a rack is a breeze without worrying about the potentially dangerous ramps found on competitive models. Made with your convenience in mind, this oven boasts built-in rollers and levelers for an easy installation and a field reversible door to accommodate any configuration or operator preference.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Doyon Baking Equipment SRO2G
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee for all orders shipping outside of the United States or Canada. These orders may also be subject to other charges, including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register