Earn up to $1,098.31 back (109,831 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Liquid propane, 110,000 BTU
- 8 pan rack rotates continuously for a no-turn bake
- Halogen interior lighting
- Two independent doors with dual pane thermal glass windows
- Internal steamer system with independent steam and bake timers
- Digital controls allow 6 presets
- Heavy-duty stainless steel stand with pan slides for (12) 18" x 26" sheet pans
- Cool down mode and blower delay
|Blodgett XR8-GWITHSTANDLP Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1135 lb.|
|Width||48 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||40 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||32 Inches|
|Interior Depth||32 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Gas Inlet Size||11 - 14 Inches|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Oven Capacity||8 Full Size Pans|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Power Type|| Gas|
|Total BTU||110,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this Blodgett item require a water filter for proper usage?
- Yes. The quality of water used will greatly impact the performance of your machine. Be sure to use the manufacturer-recommended water filter, as well, or you may void the warranty on your unit.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett XR8-GWITHSTANDLP Details
Ensure even baking and consistent results every time by choosing this Blodgett XR8-G liquid propane mini rotating rack oven with a stainless steel stand! This oven comes equipped with a rotating rack that can hold up to (8) 18" x 26" baking pans and rotates continuously for a true no-turn bake.
Rather than requiring that you turn pans during baking to avoid hot and cold areas of the oven, the 3/4 hp convection fan works with the rotating rack to ensure even temperatures over every single pan. Plus, the rack can be removed without the use of tools and the pan slides can be adjusted in 1" increments to accommodate baked goods from gingersnaps to baguettes and more.
Four side-mounted halogen lights brighten up the interior of this oven so that you can keep an eye on your baked goods and two independent doors with double pane tempered glass windows are easy to open and close. The large windows and professional exterior of this oven allow a greater merchandising effect when used in the front of the house. By baking in view of your customers, you can entice them with the sights and smells of fresh breads, cookies, muffins, and more!
The inside of the oven is made of type 304 stainless steel and features a stainless steel heat exchanger system for corrosion resistance. It is built with a fully-welded iron frame and semi-rigid mineral fiber insulation at the top, back, sides, and bottom of the oven cavity helps to prevent heat loss.
This oven has an indirect fired gas heating system with in-shot burners, an internal steamer system to control humidity, and digital programmable controls. The controls allow you to set 6 preset recipes, while separate bake and steam time controls make it easy to get the perfect crusts on your breads. Cool down mode and a blower delay also help you get the best results.
A stainless steel stand keeps your oven at the ideal height for loading and unloading, plus the stand has pan slides that will hold up to 12 additional 18" x 26" pans to keep them close at hand. Low profile casters allow you to move the oven away from the wall for cleaning and maintenance.
This unit has an output of 110,000 BTU.
Left to Right: 48 1/4"
Front to Back: 40 1/4"
Left to Right: 32"
Front to Back: 32"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register