Doyon JA8G Jet Air Liquid Propane Single Deck Bakery Convection Oven - 120V, 65,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Steam injection for use with baked goods, meats and vegetables
- Patented Jet Air System for optimal baking performance and energy use
- Liquid propane
- 208V, 3 Phase
Doyon Baking Equipment
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 1/2"
plus $36.49 / Each
Dormont 1650KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 1/2" Diameter
$108.49 / Each
Doyon JA8B Equipment Stand for JA8 Convection Ovens - 16 Pan Capacity
$1,562.55 / Each
|Doyon Baking Equipment JA8G L120/1 Specs|
|Width||36 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||54 1/2 Inches|
|Height||41 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||23 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||30 Inches|
|Interior Height||33 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Doyon Baking Equipment JA8G L120/1 Details
Maximize your business' all-around baking production from beginning to end with the Doyon JA8G liquid propane convection oven, which features the patented Jet Air System! The exclusive reversing fan system uses a two-speed operation that moves air evenly in separate directions. This creates a process that will help you bake faster and more evenly without having to turn pans during baking time, which will reduce energy and labor costs! Its unique shot and pulse steam injection system helps give baked goods a golden and crispy crust, while decreasing the cooking time for meat and vegetables. The large oven cavity will hold 8 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans. The oven's digital temperature controls allow baking temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and its full view heat reflective thermal glass doors allow you to watch over the entire baking process!
- 2-speed, multi-stage fan delay; 3/4 hp fan motor
- Full view heat reflective thermal glass doors
- E-Bake programmable controls
- Quick 15 minute preheat time
- 3 1/2" shelf spacing
- Oven cavity holds 8 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- 1/4" water inlet for steam injection
- Requires 120V electrical connection; 65,000 BTU
Left to Right: 36 3/8"
Front to Back: 54 1/2"
Height: 41 5/8"
Left to Right: 23 1/2"
Front to Back: 30"
Height: 33 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Doyon Baking Equipment JA8G L120/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible Please note that this item is subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee for all orders shipping outside of the United States or Canada. These orders may also be subject to other charges, including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register