Doyon SRO1G Natural Gas Single Rotating Rack Bakery Convection Oven - 240V, 3 Phase
Other Available Fuel Type:
- Perfect solution for the busiest bakeries, pizza shops, and more
- Heavy-duty system lifts and rotates a single rack of up to 1500 lb.
- Four adjustable air channels with variable speed for the perfect bake
- High-production steam system with shot and pulse injection options
- 8-stage baking and 99 programmable menus
- Includes a standard Type II hood
Doyon Baking Equipment
|Doyon Baking Equipment SRO1G 240/3 Specs|
|Height||100 7/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Doyon Baking Equipment SRO1G 240/3 Details
A perfect solution for the busiest bakeries and other operations, this Doyon SRO1G natural gas rotating rack oven allows you to easily load a rack packed with your finest creations and have them all baked to perfection in no time! Its heavy-duty lifting system accommodates a full-height bun pan oven rack holding up to 1500 lb. of bread, pie, cookies, cakes, or even pizza. The system then effortlessly rotates the rack, combining with a high-production steam system and four adjustable air channels to give you the evenly-cooked product you demand. Simple digital controls allow you to maximize the oven's capabilities by providing 8-stage baking and 99 programmable menus so you can quickly and consistently make your most complex recipes, time after time.
The unit's heavy-duty stainless steel interior and exterior ensure easy cleaning and long-lasting performance, while 5" thick insulation and a helpful energy saving mode to minimize operating costs. Its floor is made flush so that safely loading / unloading a rack is a breeze without worrying about the potentially dangerous ramps found on competitive models. Made with your convenience in mind, this oven boasts built-in rollers and levelers for an easy installation and a field reversible door to accommodate any configuration or operator preference.
Height: 100 7/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Doyon Baking Equipment SRO1G 240/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible Please note that this item is subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee for all orders shipping outside of the United States or Canada. These orders may also be subject to other charges, including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register