Earn up to $775.23 back (77,523 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Rotating rack system for even bake; natural gas operation
- Steam injection for use with baked goods, meats and vegetables
- Patented Jet Air System for optimal baking performance and energy use
- Two-speed operation evenly moves air in separate directions
- Holds up to 6 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans; 120V
|Doyon Baking Equipment CA6XG N120/1 Specs|
|Width||43 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||57 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||27 Inches|
|Interior Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||28 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type|| Gas|
|Total BTU||78,500 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Doyon Baking Equipment CA6XG N120/1 Details
Achieve that perfect bake every time with the Doyon CA6XG circle air natural gas convection oven, which combines a rotating rack system with Doyon's patented Jet Air system! The exclusive reversing fan system uses a two-speed operation that moves air evenly in separate directions. This creates a process that will help you bake faster and more evenly without having to turn pans during baking time, which will reduce energy and labor costs! The rotating racks move pans at an even pace, ensuring that each pan is baked evenly throughout the entire process. Its unique shot and pulse steam injection system helps give baked goods a golden and crispy crust, while decreasing the cooking time for meat and vegetables. The large oven cavity will hold 6 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans. The oven's digital temperature controls allow baking temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and its full view heat reflective thermal glass doors allow you to watch over the entire baking process!
- Rotating rack system moves pans at an even pace, resulting in a perfect bake
- 2-speed, multi-stage fan delay; 3/4 hp fan motor
- Full view heat reflective thermal glass doors
- E-Bake programmable controls; Up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- 4" shelf spacing
- Oven cavity holds 6 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- 1/4" water inlet for steam injection
- Requires 120V electrical connection; 78,500 BTU
Left to Right: 43 7/8"
Front to Back: 57 7/8"
Left to Right: 27"
Front to Back: 33 1/2"
Height: 28 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Doyon Baking Equipment CA6XG N120/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Please note that this item is subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee for all orders shipping outside of the United States or Canada. These orders may also be subject to other charges, including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register