- Durable stainless steel top and front ideal for commercial use
- 4" backsplash prevents messes
- Easy-to-read digital temperature display
- Front breathing design requires no clearance for installation
- High density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation conserves energy
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to keep items cool
- Includes 2 gray, epoxy coated wire shelves
- Comes with a set of 3" casters (2 front locking) for easy cleaning and to be ADA height compliant
Other Products from this Line
- Delfield GUF27BP-S 27" Front Breathing Single Door Worktop Freezer
$3,268.00 / Each
- Delfield GUF27BP-S 27" Front Breathing Single Door ADA Height Worktop Freezer with 3" Casters
$3,402.00 / Each
- Delfield GUF32BP-S 32" Front Breathing Single Door Worktop Freezer
$4,280.00 / Each
- Delfield GUF32BP-S 32" Front Breathing Single Door ADA Height Worktop Freezer with 3" Casters
$4,414.00 / Each
- Delfield GUF60BP-S 60" Front Breathing Two Door Worktop Freezer
$5,822.00 / Each
- Delfield GUF60BP-S 60" Front Breathing Two Door ADA Height Worktop Freezer with 3" Casters
$5,955.00 / Each
|Delfield "GUF48BP-S W/3"" CASTERS" Specs|
|Depth||31 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||43 15/16 Inches|
|Interior Depth||19 15/16 Inches|
|Interior Height||22 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||12.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||-5 - 0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield "GUF48BP-S W/3"" CASTERS" Details
Expand your freezing options with this Delfield GUF48BP-S 48" front breathing 2-section worktop freezer with backsplash! This unit is a great way to provide out of the way, frozen food storage when space is a limiting factor. The ADA-compliant 34" high working surface gives you extra space to prepare ingredients while the durable 4" backsplash helps protect the wall behind the unit and prevents items from accidently falling off the back.
Inside, the freezer comes with 2 epoxy coated wire shelves that offer you optimal storage. The 2 sturdy doors also are a field rehingeable door and have an energy-efficient door gasket that can be removed without tools. This makes it easier for you when repairing or replacing it on your model. The door is engineered with a smart close mechanism and a stay-open feature, too. Interior LED lighting makes retrieving product a breeze.
Equipped with a 1/3 hp compressor and running on R290 refrigerant with an ozone depletion potential of 0 and global warming potential of 3, this refrigerator keeps your items cold between -5 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. The high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation and door gaskets also conserve energy for increased efficiency. It comes with a set of 3" casters (2 front locking) so that you can easily move the unit for maintenance. They also make the unit's height ADA compliant. This unit requires an 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 31 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 34"
Capacity: 12.5 cu. ft.
Width: 43 15/16"
Depth: 19 15/16"
Height: 22 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
Resources and Downloads for
Delfield "GUF48BP-S W/3"" CASTERS"
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register