Continental Refrigerator SWF60-BS-FB-D 60" Four Drawer Front Breathing Worktop Freezer with Backsplash
Customers Also Viewed
- Durable stainless steel front and top with aluminum end panels, case back, and interior
- Offers ample work top space and backsplash
- Magnetic snap-in drawer gaskets create an efficient seal
- Features a back mounted compressor for easy maintenance
- Maintains a consistent temperature with R-404A refrigerant
- Each drawer can hold one 12" x 10 x 6" pan
- Made with 2" thick non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation
- Comes with 3 5/8" casters
You May Also Need
Continental Refrigerator SOS60 60" x 16" Single Overshelf
plus $739.00 / Each
Continental Refrigerator DOS60 60" x 16" Double Overshelf
plus $1,239.00 / Each
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Install a front breather kit on your Continental refrigerator or freezer sandwich unit with these simple steps! The front breather will draw fresh air in and discharge it through the front so you don't need as much clearance around the unit.
Install your electric condensate heater within your Continental until by following these simple steps! An electric condensate heater is needed for heavily used applications and in high humidity areas.
Looking to change the doors on your Continental Refrigerator sandwich or undercounter unit to drawers? Thanks to this helpful video, you can quickly and easily convert your unit to better suit your foodservice needs.
Calibrate your digital or dial thermometer with these simple steps! Calibration will ensure a perfect internal temperature in your Continental refrigerator or freezer.
|Continental Refrigerator SWF60-BS-FB-D Specs|
|Depth||31 7/16 Inches|
|Height||39 3/8 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||33 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity||17 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Temperature Range||0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Will my front-breathing Continental unit be ready to use as soon as it arrives?
- Continental's front breathing units require simple field installation of the specialized ventilation system. Instructions for how to do this are contained in the Installation and Operations Manual, or you can also watch the how-to video posted on this item's page.
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Continental Refrigerator SWF60-BS-FB-D Details
This Continental Refrigerator SWF60-BS-FB-D front breathing worktop freezer is the perfect way to increase frozen storage and also provide more work space for your staff! Great for a variety of applications, this 60" unit comes with a durable stainless steel worktop for staging and prepping, while its 6" backsplash helps to protect your walls.
Below the worktop, a freezer base with 17 cu. ft. of storage provides ample room to keep frozen ingredients and foods. The four roll out stainless steel drawers help keep you organized and can each hold (1) 12" x 20" x 6" food pan. Each drawer is equipped with a magnetic snap-in gasket for an energy efficient seal.
The refrigeration system on this unit is also designed for superior performance with a 1/2 hp compressor. Plus, the back mounted compressor makes servicing the unit a breeze. With this performance-rated refrigeration system that uses environmentally-safe R-404A refrigerant and an automatic, energy-saving condensate evaporator, this unit easily holds 0 degrees Fahrenheit. A set of 3 5/8" casters is also included to make it easy to move for routine cleaning and maintenance. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Left to Right: 60"
Front to Back: 31 7/16"
Height: 39 3/8"
Work Surface Height: 33 7/8"
Capacity: 17 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator SWF60-BS-FB-D
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register