Continental Refrigerator SWF48-BS-FB 48" Front-Breathing Worktop Freezer - 13.4 cu. ft.
Customers Also Viewed
- Front-breathing design allows installation against walls or in counters
- Stainless steel front and top with 6" backsplash, and aluminum case back, end panels, and interior
- Automatic, non-electric condensate evaporator; easy-to-service compressor mounted on back
- Will maintain food-safe holding temperatures in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes 2 spring loaded, self closing doors
- Interior includes two heavy-duty, epoxy-coated steel shelves
- 3 5/8" casters enable easy cleaning
- 1/2 hp; 115V
You May Also Need
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
Install a front breather kit on your Continental refrigerator or freezer sandwich unit with these simple steps! The front breather will draw fresh air in and discharge it through the front so you don't need as much clearance around the unit.
Install your electric condensate heater within your Continental until by following these simple steps! An electric condensate heater is needed for heavily used applications and in high humidity areas.
Looking to change the doors on your Continental Refrigerator sandwich or undercounter unit to drawers? Thanks to this helpful video, you can quickly and easily convert your unit to better suit your foodservice needs.
Calibrate your digital or dial thermometer with these simple steps! Calibration will ensure a perfect internal temperature in your Continental refrigerator or freezer.
|Continental Refrigerator SWF48-BS-FB Specs|
|Depth||31 7/16 Inches|
|Height||39 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||44 Inches|
|Interior Depth||19 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||26 1/4 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||33 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity||13.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Will my front-breathing Continental unit be ready to use as soon as it arrives?
- Continental's front breathing units require simple field installation of the specialized ventilation system. Instructions for how to do this are contained in the Installation and Operations Manual, or you can also watch the how-to video posted on this item's page.
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Continental Refrigerator SWF48-BS-FB Details
This Continental Refrigerator SWF48-BS-FB 48" front-breathing worktop freezer provides the extra workspace that your employees need while also ensuring that your frozen ingredients are stored within easy reach and at the proper temperatures. The sleek stainless steel top is ideal for preparing your most requested dishes, plus the 6" backsplash helps protect the wall from splatters to make cleaning up easier. The cabinet is built of a stainless steel top and front, with an aluminum back and ends, providing sleek durability. The interior is made of aluminum, and its 2" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation helps this unit maintain interior temperatures while also providing additional structural strength.
With a 13.4 cu. ft. storage capacity, this unit features two spring-loaded, self-closing doors with magnetic snap-in gaskets, so you can be sure of a tight seal. The doors are also field rehingeable for greater versatility when your new freezer is being installed at your location. With a front-breathing design, this unit can be installed flush against walls and countertops to even further simplify installation and to most efficiently utilize your kitchen space. Using the two heavy-duty epoxy-coated steel shelves inside, you can organize your unit in the most efficient manner to suit your needs.
The performance-rated refrigeration system uses R-404A refrigerant, and the automatic non-electric condensate evaporator helps to reduce energy use. A 1/2 hp condensing unit allows this freezer to maintain proper storage temperatures even in kitchens where ambient temperatures reach 100 degrees Fahrenheit, so your food will always be safely stored. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Depth: 31 7/16"
Height: 39 3/8"
Capacity: 13.4 cu. ft.
Depth: 19 3/8"
Height: 26 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator SWF48-BS-FB
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register