Earn up to $27.07 back (2,707 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Customers Also Viewed
- 15" wide
- One burner
- 3/4" thick griddle plate
- Manual controls
- Removable grease tray
- 30,000 BTU
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- Griddle Gear Cleaning Kit
- Noble Chemical 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Formula-D Ready to Use Decarbonizer and Degreaser
- Noble Chemical Griddle Kleen 32 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical QuikPacks Griddle Kleen 3 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner Packet - 40/Case
|Grindmaster-Cecilware 6601-1000 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||106 lb.|
|Width||15 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||32 3/8 Inches|
|Height||15 5/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||15 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||20 Inches|
|Burner BTU||30,000 BTU|
|Number of Burners||1 Burners|
|Number of Controls||1|
|Plate Thickness||3/4 Inches|
|Power Type|| Field Convertible|
|Total BTU||30,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Grindmaster-Cecilware 6601-1000 Details
Cook burgers, patties, eggs, and more with the Cecilware Pro GCP15 15" one burner countertop gas griddle! This griddle features one burner with 30,000 BTUs of power to make quick work of your most popular breakfast, lunch, and dinner entrees. The simple manual controls let you change the burner temperatures with a flick of your wrist, and the 3/4" thick griddle plate evenly heats your food as you work. A removable grease tray makes it easy to clean, and thanks to the durable exterior, you can be sure this griddle will stand up to repeated use.
Width: 15 1/4"
Depth: 32 3/8"
Height: 15 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please Note: Grindmaster-Cecilware items may not be exported outside of the United States. Exporting these items will void the warranty.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register