This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Blodgett KLS-60G Natural Gas 60 Gallon Stationary Tri-Leg Steam Jacketed Kettle - 130,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Natural gas, 130,000 BTU; 60 gallon capacity
- Tri-leg stationary base with flanged feet
- 2/3 steam jacketed design for faster heat-up and cook times
- High-efficiency burner with no shutter adjustment
- Safety valve, low water light, and low water shut off for safety
- Direct immersion thermostat and manual controls
- Stainless steel construction and control housing
- Temperature range of 165-275 degrees Fahrenheit
|Blodgett KLS-60GNAT Specs|
|Height||49 1/2 Inches|
|Height to Kettle Lip||49 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||60 Gallons|
|Features||Draw Off Valve|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||165 - 275 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett KLS-60GNAT Details
Increase your production capabilities while saving energy and labor with this Blodgett KLS-60G natural gas 60 gallon stationary tri-leg kettle! Boasting 130,000 BTU of heating power and a 60 gallon capacity, this kettle allows you to prepare large batches of your signature soups, stews, or pasta without the hassle of ranges or stock pots. The stainless steel tri-leg design features three adjustable flanged feet for proper leveling on any surface. And, the 304 type stainless steel construction is highly stain and corrosion resistant, which makes cleanup much easier.
Thanks to the 2/3 jacketed design, this kettle has 1-2 times more heat transfer surface area. This means you'll have faster heat-up and cook times, which increases production. Plus, faster cook times mean less energy used, so your utility bills will be lower. And, with more even heating and precise temperature control ranging from 165-275 degrees Fahrenheit, there is less need for frequent stirring or "pot watching." To further increase efficiency, a hinged cover minimizes evaporation and keeps the heat inside the kettle. The high-efficiency stainless steel burner has no shutter adjustment, making it easy to service, and with integrally mounted controls, it's also user-friendly. The pressure gauge and water sight glass allow you to monitor pressure levels, so you can focus on other kitchen projects at the same time. For the added safety of you and your employees, the unit features a safety gas shut off valve, pressure relief valve, low water light, and low water shut off mechanism. When your product finishes cooking and is ready to serve, the kettle has a 2" tangent draw off. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 40"
Front to Back: 42"
Height: 49 1/2"
Capacity: 60 gallon
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
ASME U Stamp
This item meets standards imposed by ASME as part of the BPVC certification program that ensures the item conforms to the rules governing the design, fabrication, assembly, and inspection of boiler and pressure vessel components.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register