Vulcan GS40ES-NAT Natural Gas 40 Gallon Stationary Steam Jacketed Gas Kettle - 135,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 40 gallon capacity
- Fully steam jacketed design for faster heat-up and cook times
- 304 stainless steel liner; heavy-duty 11 gauge rim
- Sloped bottom for superior draining
- Spring assist cover with condensate ring
- Controls located in splash-proof housing; electronic ignition
- 2" draw off valve with perforated strainer
- 135,000 BTU; requires natural gas
You May Also Need
|Vulcan GS40ES NAT Specs|
|Depth||58 1/2 Inches|
|Height to Kettle Lip||39 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||40 Gallons|
|Features||Draw Off Valve|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||135,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan GS40ES NAT Details
Increase your production capabilities while saving energy and labor with this Vulcan GS40ES-NAT 40 gallon natural gas stationary kettle! Boasting 135,000 BTU of heating power and a 40 gallon capacity, this kettle allows you to prepare large batches of your signature soups, stews, or pasta. Thanks to the fully jacketed design, this kettle has outstanding heat transfer surface area, so you'll have faster heat-up and cook times, which increases production. Plus, faster cook times mean less energy used, so your utility bills will be lower. A spring assist hinged cover minimizes evaporation to help retain heat, and a drop down lift handle makes it easy to open and close the lid to access the kettle's contents.
This unit features user-friendly thermostatic controls that allow you to warm, simmer, or boil your products. A low water cut-off and pressure limit switch make it as safe to use as it is efficient. The 304 type stainless steel liner is highly stain and corrosion resistant, which makes cleanup much easier. And, to further expedite the cleaning process, the kettle's slopped bottom directs products to a 2" draw off valve with a strainer. Flanged feet ensure superb stability. A natural gas connection and a 120V electrical connection are required.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 58 1/2"
Capacity: 40 gallon
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
ASME U Stamp
This item meets standards imposed by ASME as part of the BPVC certification program that ensures the item conforms to the rules governing the design, fabrication, assembly, and inspection of boiler and pressure vessel components.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Vulcan GS40ES NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register