$34.99/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Designed to replace the baking stone that came with your Avantco countertop pizza oven
- Durable cordierite construction
- Distributes heat quickly and evenly
- Creates a light, crispy crust
- Perfect for pizza, cookies, stromboli, and bread
|Shipping Weight||11.935 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this pizza stone be damaged when sprayed with water?
- There are no specific warnings against spraying these with water while baking, but you should be aware that large amounts of cold water on a hot baking stone could cause thermal shock and crack the stone.
Create a light and crispy pizza crust with this Avantco 18" x 18" square cordierite pizza baking stone. This 1/2" thick pizza stone is intended for use as a replacement for the one that came with your countertop pizza oven. The stone is designed to distribute heat evenly and efficiently. Not just for pizzas, this stone can also be used to cook cookies, strombolis, and bread.
Made from durable cordierite material, this pizza stone will prove a useful tool in your bar, restaurant, or pizzeria. Perfect for lighter-duty applications, this pizza stone is a high quality option. Supply your pizzeria, restaurant, or bar with a durable, cost-efficient pizza stone like this Avantco cordierite pizza stone! This pizza baking stone is the perfect size for your DPO-18-S, DPO-18-DS, or DPO-18-DD pizza oven, or similar deck ovens that require an 18" x 18" stone deck. This stone should not be used for frozen foods, which may cause thermal shock and result in the stone cracking.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register