- Cook fresh pizza, garlic knots, bread, and more in 8 minutes or less
- Cordierite deck is perfect for creating those crusted breads or pizza, and can fit up to a 16" pizza
- Thermostatic controls with a range of 150 to 840 degrees Fahrenheit; separate 30 minute timers
- Single chamber with two decks for greater capacity
- 3200W, 240V
- American Metalcraft 16" x 18" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 12" Wood Handle 3016
- Estella EDS18D 18" Countertop Two Stage Dough Sheeter - 120V, 1/2 HP
- Estella EDS18S 18" Countertop One Stage Dough Sheeter - 120V, 1/2 HP
- 3 1/4" Wide Dough Docker with Stainless Steel Handle - 3/8" Stainless Steel Pins
- Regency 24" x 30" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Equipment Stand With Undershelf
- Avantco 177DPO1817 18" x 18" Square 13/16" Thick Cordierite Pizza Stone for Countertop Pizza Ovens
- Avantco 177DPO1816 18" x 18" Square 1/2" Thick Cordierite Pizza Stone for Countertop Pizza Ovens
This compact Avantco DPO-18-DS double deck countertop pizza oven will allow you to offer deliciously fresh pizza or other freshly baked foods at your bar, concession business, or restaurant!
The two decks mean you can cook two different snacks or pizzas up to 18" in diameter at the same time! Since this unit only has one door and one temperature control, it is ideal for establishments that need to keep up with the high demand for a couple of key menu items. An incredible temperature range of 150 to 840 degrees Fahrenheit guarantees the versatility you need to create a wide selection of menu items in a small footprint. For the best performance and even cooking, this oven is recommended for thin-crust pizzas cooked at 550 degrees for 6-8 minutes. This method ensures that pizzas are fully cooked with even leoparding on the crust.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Intelligent Cavity Design
Each oven cavity has a 1/2" cordierite stone deck along with top and bottom elements to cook pizzas evenly. The large elements span the full cavity to reduce the need to rotate pizzas during the cooking process. Each oven cavity comes equipped with a light to let you and your staff view what's cooking. To provide consistent interior temperatures and to maintain cool exterior temperatures, this pizza oven's body is fully insulated.
Precise Deck Control
The deck controls and an electronic 30-minute timer with audible alarm ensure perfect results every time. You will be able to successfully manage and keep track of your orders!
The oven has independent on/off switches for top and bottom heating elements, a master on/off switch, a light on/off switch, and large stainless steel control knobs to ensure simple, efficient operation.
The exterior of this oven is made of durable stainless steel, and the interiors of each cavity are aluminized steel. The unit will resist the rigors of a commercial environment while remaining easy to clean.
The unit has one heavy-duty swing down door for easy access and efficient loading and unloading. The single door setup with two decks is perfect for key menu items and preparing multiple orders for a single table at the same time. The door has two windows that allow staff members to keep an eye on pizzas without opening the door and letting hot air escape. The door handle is made of stainless steel and has a rubber coating for insulation and a good grip.
This double deck pizza oven comes complete with 5" adjustable bullet feet to provide appropriate clearance on your countertop.
Measuring at just 28" x 23 1/4" x 21", this unit will easily fit in where space is limited while still providing excellent throughput.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Width:28 Inches
- Depth:23 1/4 Inches
- Height:21 Inches
- Width:18 Inches
- Depth:18 Inches
- Height:4 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register