WE just purchased two of the AvaMix immersion blenders, the best part about these is that they are variable speed. they are great machines with a bunch of uses
Other Available Sizes:
- 10" stainless steel blending shaft; easily removable
- Variable speed of 4000-16,000 RPM for pureeing, whipping, and emulsifying up to 5 gallons
- Stainless steel blade and sturdy motor housing ensure reliable performance in commercial settings
- 3/4 hp motor delivers superior power in its class to easily blend product
- Versatile unit accepts AvaMix shafts 10-21" and 10" whisk attachment
- AvaMix 928PIB12STCK 12" Heavy-Duty Blending Shaft
- AvaMix 928PIB14STCK 14" Heavy-Duty Blending Shaft
- AvaMix 928PIB16STCK 16" Heavy-Duty Blending Shaft
- AvaMix 928PIB18STCK 18" Heavy-Duty Blending Shaft
- AvaMix 928PIB21STCK 21" Heavy-Duty Blending Shaft
- AvaMix 928PIB10WHSK 10" Whisk Attachment
- AvaMix 928PISBWH Immersion Blender Wallhanger
- AvaMix 928PIBBRT Blade Removal Tool for IB Series Immersion Blenders
Choose the AvaMix IB10 immersion blender for superior power and versatility in your commercial kitchen.
Make short work of chopping, mixing, or blending jobs right in the bowl or stock pot with this variable speed medium-duty immersion blender! Boasting a 10" stainless steel blending shaft that allows you to blend, crush, chop, and puree foods with ease, this heavy-duty blender is a versatile tool that every commercial kitchen needs.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Variable Speed, 3/4 hp Motor
This blender features a variable speed mechanism that lets you adjust the RPM with an easy turn of the dial on the handle. This makes it convenient and user-friendly to set the perfect speed for your recipe. Great for soups, sauces, batters, or mousses, the 3/4 hp motor can blend products at up to 16,000 RPM with ease. It requires a 120V electrical connection for operation and comes with a long power cord that won't restrict your movement. It is capable of blending up to 5 gallons of product.
For safety, the unit requires that two buttons to be pressed to start it, but once running the enable button can be released and the unit is controlled just using the power button. The ergonomic handle design and controls make handling and using the blender easy for employees of all skill levels. Additionally, cooling fans on the housing ensure that this unit will stand up to any commercial kitchen without overheating!
Stainless Steel Components
AvaMix IB series blenders are designed for durability, with a sturdy motor housing and stainless steel used on key components like the blade and blender shaft. This gives peace of mind that your blender will perform to expectations.
10" Quick-Connect Shaft
The 10" long blending shaft easily detaches from the base. For added versatility, you can use any other size blending shaft or whisk attachment (sold separately) with any AvaMix IB series blender base.
- Length:28 Inches
People Talk About:blenders great immersion avamix batches best blender blends bunch duty
This immersion blender is heavy duty. Its got some weight to it, but it also blends really fast and really well. It is easy to use and great for large batches of soups.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register