This immersion blender is fantastic. Lightweight and easy to use. Whips up things nice and smooth. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for an immersion blender.
- 18" removable shaft, hand wash only
- High-efficiency 1 hp motor
- Lightweight and ergonomic rubberized comfort grip
- Continuous "on" operation
- Capable of hands-free and non-stop operation
- Can mix and puree up to 50 gallons
- Waring WSBBC Stock Pot Clamp For Big Stik Immersion Blenders
- Waring CAC104 Coupling Kit for Big Stik Immersion Blenders
- Waring WSBPP Replacement Power Pack for Big Stix Heavy Duty Immersion Blenders
$422.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Waring WSB50ST 12" Stainless Steel Shaft for Big Stix Heavy-Duty Immersion Blenders
- Waring WSB01 Wall Hanger for Big Stik Immersion Blenders
- AvaMix 928PISBWH Immersion Blender Wallhanger
Produce sauces, batters, and soups with this Waring WSB65 18" Big Stik variable speed heavy-duty immersion blender.
Make short work of chopping, mixing or blending jobs right in the bowl with this immersion blender! Featuring a heavy-duty 1 hp, 750W motor that powers up to 18,000 RPM, this blender ensures long lasting, reliable performance in a commercial establishment. Use this blender to produce perfectly pureed sauces, soups, batters, or even soaps and body butters for hospitality services.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"We make all of our dressings and sauces from scratch so our immersion blenders get a lot of use. I have this model at all 5 of our properties and I absolutely love it. I will continue to purchase this same item for the next restaurant we open!"Read More Reviews
The speed can be adjusted from 5,000 – 18,000 RPM to provide the operator with full control and consistency, from gentle mixing to emulsifying up to 50 gallons at a time.
This unit features a lightweight and ergonomic rubberized comfort grip as well as a second handle for safe and controlled operation.
Continuous "On" Operation
Thanks to its continuous feature, this blender can operate non-stop so you can get the job done quicker.
Stainless Steel Shaft
The completely sealed stainless steel shaft is conveniently removable and should be hand washed only.
- Width:5 Inches
- Depth:5 1/2 Inches
- Height:33 Inches
- Shaft Length:18 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Parts are subject to a 90 day warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion. Warranty is not valid on any product leaving the U.S.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWaring WSB70 Big Stik 21" Variable Speed Immersion Blender - 1 HP
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWaring WSB60 Big Stik 16" Variable Speed Immersion Blender - 1 HP
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWaring WSB50 Big Stik 12" Variable Speed Immersion Blender - 1 HP
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWaring WSB55 Big Stik 14" Variable Speed Immersion Blender - 1 HP
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWaring WSB40 Quik Stik 10" Two-Speed Immersion Blender - 1/2 HP
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsWaring WSB33X Quik Stik 7" Two-Speed Immersion Blender - 1/6 HP
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWaring WSB2W 10" Whisk for Big Stik Immersion Blenders
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsEdlund 11100 Old Reliable® #1® Manual Can Opener with Plated Steel Base
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsContinental 9321 21 Gallon / 335 Cup White Slant Top Mobile Ingredient Storage Bin with Sliding / Flip Lid
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsContinental 8322BK 23 Gallon Black Rectangular Wall Hugger / Slim Trash Can
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsLavex Janitorial 35 Qt. Yellow Mop Bucket & Side Press Wringer Combo
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
People Talk About:dressings sauces stars blender food immersion nice price purchase replacement
Worked well while it worked. It died after 17 months, hence the 3 stars. I feel for the price it should have lasted longer that that. I would not purchase again
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
I rarely give 5 stars, but, this product deserves it! Super nice tool to have in any food establishment. Variable speed, 18 inch removable shaft, and plenty of power. NICE!
Bulky yet very powerful tool. It has more than enough torque to power through our sauce and dressing making. we are very satisfied with this purchase.
Heavy duty Construction. Very versatile and can use It for anything; hot or cold. Super strong motor and never Burns Out. Good price and will last forever.
Best price around and a really great product. so much easier to make salad dressings, puree soups and sauces. Very Strong motor and easy to clean up.
Still giving 5 stars despite the fact that we had to get a replacement after less then 2 months because the connector between the two cracked and it would no longer work. However i love this thing so much we are very happy with the replacement. The fact we use this daily in our soup restaurant and it works so well, I still see it 5 star worthy. We did get a replacement sent out quickly.
We make all of our dressings and sauces from scratch so our immersion blenders get a lot of use. I have this model at all 5 of our properties and I absolutely love it. I will continue to purchase this same item for the next restaurant we open!
Have used this to mix funnel cake in bulk for years in my food cart. It runs like a champion and can blend any size container I throw at it. All of the other food cart owners I share a kitchen with ask me to borrow it.
Oh wow. Variable speed? Removable shaft? What luxuries!! This is my most favorite piece of "small" equipment in my kitchen. I use it for soups, sauces, mayonnaise, dressings, hummus, and tons more, and everybody knows what I'm talking about when I ask for the "zhoom zhoom"!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register