Earn up to $20.06 back (2,006 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Types:
- Easy-to-remove, 14 3/8" stainless steel blending shaft
- Variable speed up to 12,000 RPM for pureeing, emulsifying, and whipping
- Ergonomic handle features an on/off button for ease of use
- Designed for standard-duty use
- Durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel shaft
- Sammic 3030670 XM 15 5/8" Beater Arm / Whisk Attachment for M Series Immersion Blenders and Motor Blocks
- Sammic 3030653 XM 12" Mixer Arm / Blending Shaft for M Series Immersion Blenders and Motor Blocks
- Sammic 3030657 XM 16 1/2" Mixer Arm / Blending Shaft for M Series Immersion Blenders and Motor Blocks
- Sammic 3030655 XM 14 3/8" Mixer Arm / Blending Shaft for M Series Immersion Blenders and Motor Blocks
Sammic 3030797V Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 6.8 lb.
- 26 5/8 Inches
- Shaft Length
- 14 Inches
- 120 Volts
- 400 Watts
- Blending Style
- NSF Listed
- 1/2 HP
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- 12,000 RPM
- Standard Duty
Sammic 3030797V Details
Quickly power through soups, sauces, mashed potatoes, and other foods with this Sammic XM-32 variable speed standard-duty immersion blender. Featuring a powerful 1/2 hp motor and easy-to-use variable speed controls, this immersion blender is great for use in standard-duty applications where you are processing a few items every day. The motor can reach a maximum speed of 12,000 rpm.
This particular model features an ergonomic handle with an on/off button for operation. It is perfect for working with containers of food up to 48 qt. The removable shaft attachment is 14 3/8" long, great for reaching the bottom of sauce pans, stock pots, or mixing bowls as your staff work at the range top or counter. It is made of durable stainless steel so you can be sure it will last through many uses. The shaft is also easy to clean when you are done with a recipe since it can be removed from the motor without the use of tools. This model requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Length: 26 5/8"
Shaft Length: 14 3/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register