This one hundred and twenty sheet Universal nine and one-half inch six inch Black Three Subject College Ruled Wirebound Notebook is great. I felt the sturdiness and durability were better than advertised on the product description. The size is perfect for lists, recipes and even for kids coloring books. I would recommend these to anyone. I would like to see additional bulk purchasing options available in the future.
- White paper makes all ink colors stand out
- Durable, flexible black cover
- Microperforated sheets tear out easily and cleanly
- Secure single side wirebinding
- Blue college ruled lines
- Pages are 3 hole punched
- Contains 3 subjects
|Universal UNV66410 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.1 lb.|
|Length||9 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Holes||3 Holes|
|Number of Pages||120|
|Ruling||Medium / College Ruled|
|Type||3 Subject Notebooks|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Universal UNV66410 Details
The Universal UNV66410 3 subject notebook is ideal for all your note taking needs. Each notebook has a durable and rigid black cover. Additionally, the thick cover will help keep your note pages protected in backpacks, computer bags, or messenger satchels. Inside the cover are three separate sections to help keep your notes organized.
Each page is three hole punched and also microperforated for easy and clean tearing. The bright white paper helps any color ink stand out and the blue college ruled lines provide more lines per page than wide ruled notepads. The single side wirebinding makes sure your notebook doesn't inadvertently lose pages.
Length: 9 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
People Talk About:sheets notebook black college cover inch ruled sheet subject wirebound
This black wirebound notebook is a 3 subject college ruled with 120 sheets. The sheets are white with blue lines. The cover is soft and the measurements are 9 1/2 " x 6".
A clean looking cover, and plenty of sheets of paper. This 120 sheet notebook has come in handy when we need to jot down notes or ideas. Smaller and often more convenient.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register