I was skeptical buying these but they are actually really great. I'm used to using AMPAD brand but the price is ridiculous. These have a very nice perforated line on them for easy, clean tearing. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone.
- Perforated pages designed for easy tearing
- Standard letter size 8 1/2" x 11" paper
- White color contrasts any color ink for easy-to-read writing
- Taped binding secures pages together
- Red margin line along the left
- Legal ruled
- Sturdy back for easy writing even when standing
Other Products from this Line
- Universal UNV46300 5" x 8" Narrow Ruled White Perforated Edge Writing Pad - 12/Case
- Universal UNV30630 Legal Rule White Premium Ruled Writing Pad, Letter - 6/Pack
- Universal UNV11000 Legal Ruled White Glue Top Writing Pad, Letter - 12/Pack
- Universal UNV30730 8 1/2" x 11 3/4" Legal Rule White Premium Writing Pad - 12/Pack
- Universal UNV41000 Narrow Rule White Glue Top Writing Pad, Letter - 12/Pack
- Universal UNV45000 Legal Rule White Perforated Edge Writing Pad, Legal - 12/Pack
|Universal UNV20630 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||5.5 lb.|
|Cover Type||No Cover|
|Features||Made in America|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||50|
|Ruling||Wide / Legal Ruled|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11 3/4"|
|Usage||Note Pads & Note Taking|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Universal UNV20630 Details
Take notes with ease thanks to this Universal UNV20630 legal ruled white perforated edge writing pad! Great for offices and professional settings, this writing pad features 50 pages of high-quality, legal ruled paper. Its sturdy back allows for easy writing, even while standing.
This white paper contrasts with all ink colors for easy-to-read writing. It features a red margin line to the left of the page. Each sheet is perforated along the top for easy tearing without accidental rips.
Length: 11 3/4"
Width: 8 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:ampad brand buying clean easy great line nice perforated price
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register