$41.49/PackShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 6 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Includes 100 sheets per pad
- Paper contrasts dark ink for easy-to-read writing
- 3-hole side punch is compatible with 3-ring binders
- Sturdy back for easy writing even when standing
- Medium ruled is perfect for taking notes and remaining organized
|Ampad 20-223 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||5.92 lb.|
|Length||11 3/4 Inches|
|Width||8 1/2 Inches|
|Cover Type||No Cover|
|Features||Made in America|
|Number of Holes||3 Holes|
|Number of Pages||100|
|Ruling||Medium / College Ruled|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11 3/4"|
|Usage||Note Pads & Note Taking|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Ampad 20-223 Details
Keep your notes organized with this Ampad 20-223 8 1/2" x 11 3/4" canary medium ruled writing pad. Great for classrooms, universities, and offices, each pad features 100 sheets of high-quality, college ruled paper. For added ease, each sheet is perforated along the top for easy tearing without accidental rips. The side has three hole punches that fit nicely into a three-ring binder for further organization.
With medium ruled paper, there is plenty of room for legible notes and it works great for jotting down notes in a meeting or lecture. Its extra-sturdy chipboard back allows for easy writing, even while standing. Plus, the paper is light enough to contrast dark-colored ink for easy-to-read writing.
Length: 11 3/4"
Width: 8 1/2"
While Supplies Lasts
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register