I ordered these legal pads for my husband, I love the size and quality of the paper. I also like that 12 come in the pack!!!
TOPS 7500 5" x 8" Narrow Ruled White Perforated Legal Pad - 12/Pack
$9.22/PackShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Includes 50 sheets per pad
- Paper contrasts dark ink for easy-to-read writing
- Letr-Trim perforated pages designed for easy tearing
- Sturdy back for easy writing even when standing
- Narrow ruled paper is perfect for taking notes and remaining organized
|TOPS TOP 7500 Specs|
|Cover Type||No Cover|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||50|
|Size||5" x 8"|
|Usage||Note Pads & Note Taking|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
TOPS TOP 7500 Details
Keep your notes organized with this TOPS 7500 5" x 8" white narrow ruled legal pad. Great for classrooms, universities, and offices, each pad features 50 sheets of high-quality, 92 brightness narrow ruled paper. For added ease, each sheet is perforated for easy tearing without accidental rips.
With narrow ruled paper, there is plenty of room for legible, quick note taking in the classroom or office. Also, the paper is printed on the front and back, making it easier to use both sides! Its sturdy chipboard back allows for easy writing, even while standing. Plus, the paper is light enough to contrast dark-colored ink for easy-to-read writing.
Weight: 15 lbs.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:Legal Pack size Perforated paper notes Narrow love list creating
The TOPS 7500 5" x 8" Narrow Ruled White Perforated Legal Pad - 12/Pack is good for taking notes or creating a to-do list. The pads can be used on their own or attached to appropriate size clipboards.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register