Universal UNV66600 11" x 8 1/2" Black 1 Subject College Ruled Wirebound Notebook - 100 Sheets
- White paper makes all ink colors stand out
- Durable, flexible black cover
- Microperforated sheets tear out easily and cleanly
- Secure single side wirebinding
- Blue college ruled lines
- Pages are 3 hole punched
Other Products from this Line
Universal UNV66610 10 1/2" x 8" Black 1 Subject College Ruled Wirebound Notebook - 70 Sheets
$1.19 / Each
Universal UNV66620 10 1/2" x 8" Black 1 Subject Wide Ruled Wirebound Notebook - 70 Sheets
$1.19 / Each
Universal UNV66400 11" x 8 1/2" Black 3 Subject College Ruled Wirebound Notebook - 120 Sheets
$2.29 / Each
|Universal UNV66600 Specs|
|Width||8 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Holes||3 Holes|
|Number of Pages||100|
|Ruling||Medium / College Ruled|
|Type||1 Subject Notebooks|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Universal UNV66600 Details
The Universal UNV66600 1 subject notebook is ideal for all your note taking needs. Each notebook has a durable and rigid black cover. Additionally, the thick cover will help keep your note pages protected in backpacks, computer bags, or messenger satchels. Inside the cover are three separate sections to help keep your notes organized.
Each page is three hole punched and also microperforated for easy and clean tearing. The bright white paper helps any color ink stand out and the blue college ruled lines provide more lines per page than wide ruled notepads. The single side wirebinding makes sure your notebook doesn't inadvertently lose pages.
Width: 8 1/2"
People Talk About:notebook black subject ideal lines ruled sheets college great inch
This one hundred sheet Universal eight and one-half inch by eleven inch black college rule one subject Wirebound notebook is great. I felt the sturdiness and durability were better than advertised on the product description. The size is not ideal for apron pockets. I would recommend these to anyone
This is a great 1 subject college ruled wirebound notebook. The notebook is black cover with white pages and blue lines. The pages have easy dotted line for ripping out.
It's always a good idea to have plenty of paper on hand for notes and such. Black one subject notebook with 100 sheets. This is plenty of room for multiple notes.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register