TOPS 35502 8 1/2" x 11" Quadrille Ruled Green Tinted Gum-Top Computation Pad
$14.49Ships free with Plus
- Includes 200 sheets
- Paper contrasts dark ink for easy-to-read writing
- Gum-top holds paper together yet allows for clean sheet removal
- Sturdy back for easy writing even when standing
- Quadrille ruled for creating graphs or tables
- 3-hole side punch is compatible with 3-ring binders
|TOPS TOP 35502 Specs|
|Width||8 1/2 Inches|
|Cover Type||No Cover|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||200|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|Usage||Note Pads & Note Taking|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
TOPS TOP 35502 Details
Keep your notes organized with this TOPS 35502 8 1/2" x 11" green tinted quadrille ruled computation pad. Great for classrooms, universities, and offices, this pad features 200 sheets of high-quality, quadrille ruled paper. For added ease, the papers are held together with a gum-top to prevent loose, fly-away papers, yet the top allows for easy and clean sheet removal so you won't have to worry about tears. The side has three hole punches that fit nicely into a three-ring binder for further organization.
With quadrille ruled paper, there is plenty of room for legible notes and diagramming and is ideal for engineer firms or classes. Its sturdy chipboard back allows for easy writing, even while standing. Plus, the paper is light enough to contrast dark-colored ink for easy-to-read writing.
Width: 8 1/2"
While Supplies Lasts
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:recommended notes notepad notebooks nice math grid graphs friends drawing
One of my friends recommended this notepad for math class and I was skeptical because I usually use notebooks, but the grid rule is really nice for taking notes and drawing graphs!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register