TOPS 63410 Docket 8 1/2" x 11 3/4" Wide Ruled White Perforated Writing Tablet - 12/Pack
$25.99Ships free with Plus
- Includes 50 sheets per pad
- Paper contrasts dark ink for easy-to-read writing
- Perforated pages designed for easy tearing
- Sturdy back for easy writing even when standing
- Wide ruled paper is perfect for taking notes and remaining organized
|TOPS TOP 63410 Specs|
|Cover Type||No Cover|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||50|
|Ruling||Wide / Legal Ruled|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11 3/4"|
|Usage||Note Pads & Note Taking|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
TOPS TOP 63410 Details
Keep your notes and ideas organized with this TOPS 63410 Docket 8 1/2" x 11 3/4" white wide ruled writing tablet. Great for classrooms, universities, and offices, each pad features 50 sheets of high-quality, wide ruled paper. For added ease, each sheet is perforated for easy tearing without accidental rips.
With wide ruled paper, there is plenty of room for legible notes and it works great for young children who need extra space. Its sturdy chipboard back allows for easy writing, even while standing. Plus, the paper is light enough to contrast dark-colored ink for easy-to-read writing.
Length: 11 3/4"
Width: 8 1/2"
While Supplies Lasts
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register