Toastmaster BTW24 4 Slice Commercial Pop-up Bagel Toaster - 208/240V, 1600/1800W
- 1800W of heating power
- 1 5/8" wide slots
- Up to 250 bagel / 200 english muffin halves per hour
|Toastmaster BTW24 Specs|
|Width||11 7/16 Inches|
|Depth||13 3/8 Inches|
|Height||9 3/16 Inches|
|Slot Width||1 5/8 Inches|
|Wattage||1,600 - 1,800 Watts|
|Number of Slots||4 Slots|
|Slices Per Hour||250 Slices|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I safely remove crumbs from a toaster?
- Most toasters have a tray at the bottom where the majority of crumbs will fall. Remove the toaster’s crumb tray, empty all of the loose crumbs and wipe the tray clean, making sure it’s dry before replacing.
Do not turn the toaster upside down or shake to remove crumbs. This can be damaging, loosening internal components and further lodging crumbs inside of the toaster. Shaking a toaster can also cause the lever not to work over time.
- What makes this toaster heavy-duty? Is it a good choice for a low-volume establishment?
- Heavy-duty toasters are designed with continuous use in mind. Because they are more powerful than lighter-duty toasters, it takes longer for their elements to heat up. This means it will take longer for products to toast when the toaster is allowed to cool down too much between uses. However, their extra power means that these units are great for high-volume restaurants that need to continuously produce toast!
Toastmaster BTW24 Details
Toast up to four separate bagel or english muffin halves to the perfect texture, darkness, and flavor with the Toastmaster BTW24 4 slice commercial pop-up bagel toaster! This pop-up toaster combines up to 1800 watts of cooking power with single-sided cooking to warm your products to any customer's preference.
A durable lowering rack and coil spring provide reliable product support so that food is easily retrievable after toasting, and two solid state timer controls allow you to easily adjust the product's cook time. To satisfy customer demand, this toaster can go through 250 bagel or 200 english muffin halves per hour so your employees can keep up with the crowds even during your busiest times. Thanks to its steel construction, brushed stainless steel finish, and removable crumb tray, this toaster is as easy to clean as it is to use!
Width: 11 7/16"
Depth: 13 3/8"
Height: 9 3/16"
Slots: 1 5/8" x 5 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register