Hatco TQ-400H Toast Qwik Conveyor Toaster - 3" Opening, 208V
- Free Shipping!
Other Available Voltages:
- 3" opening
- Up to 360 slices per hour
- Adjustable conveyor speed for color control
- 208V, 2200W
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Width||14 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||17 3/4 Inches|
|Height||15 7/8 Inches|
|Feeder Opening Size||3 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Slices Per Hour||360 Slices|
Customer questions about this product
- Does the conveyor on the toast-qwik series toaster need to be lubricated?
- No. You do not need to lubricate the conveyor on this unit.
- What is ColorGuard?
- The Hatco Toast-Qwik conveyor toasters include a control system referred to as ColorGuard. This system ensures consistent coloring on entire batches of toast.
- What kind of bread should I use with my toast-qwik conveyor toaster?
- You can use a variety of bread products, from bagels to flatbread. We recommend using day-old products that have thoroughly dried out, as they toast more efficiently than fresh bread. Coated products do not toast well.
Give customers perfectly toasted bread slices, buns, Texas toast and English muffins every time with this Hatco TQ-400H Toast Qwik conveyor toaster! This toaster relies on conveyor speed to regulate the color and texture of the finished product while infinite controls regulate top and bottom heat, making it simple to adjust the color and texture during operation. It also boasts a color-sensing system to maintain consistent results slice after slice, and since it can produce up to 360 bread slices per hour, this model is sure to keep pace at even the busiest breakfast buffets. Additionally, a power-save mode works to save you energy during off-hours.
- Easy to load rack with front or rear discharge
- Insulation and interior fan for cool exterior temperatures
- 3" opening for thick bread products
- Toast collector tray prevents condensation
Left to Right: 14 1/2"
Front to Back: 17 3/4"
Height: 15 7/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register