Hatco TQ-1800H Toast Qwik Conveyor Toaster - 3" Opening, 240V
- Free Shipping!
$1,642.30/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Voltages:
- 3" opening
- Up to 1200 slices per hour
- Can toast products up to 14" wide
- Adjustable conveyor speed for color control
|Hatco TQ-1800H 240 Specs|
|Width||18 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||22 3/4 Inches|
|Height||16 1/2 Inches|
|Feeder Opening Size||3 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Slices Per Hour||1,200 Slices|
Customer questions about this product
- Does the conveyor on the toast-qwik series toaster need to be lubricated?
- No. You do not need to lubricate the conveyor on this unit.
- What is ColorGuard?
- The Hatco Toast-Qwik conveyor toasters include a control system referred to as ColorGuard. This system ensures consistent coloring on entire batches of toast.
- What kind of bread should I use with my toast-qwik conveyor toaster?
- You can use a variety of bread products, from bagels to flatbread. We recommend using day-old products that have thoroughly dried out, as they toast more efficiently than fresh bread. Coated products do not toast well.
Hatco TQ-1800H 240 Details
Give customers perfectly toasted bread slices, buns, Texas toast and English muffins every time with this Hatco TQ-1800H Toast Qwik conveyor toaster! This toaster relies on conveyor speed to regulate the color and texture of the finished product while infinite controls regulate top and bottom heat, making it simple to adjust the color and texture during operation. It also boasts a color-sensing system to maintain consistent results slice after slice, and since it can produce up to 1200 bread slices per hour, this model is sure to keep pace at even the busiest breakfast buffets. Additionally, a power-save mode works to save you energy during off-hours.
- Easy to load rack with front or rear discharge
- Insulation and interior fan for cool exterior temperatures
- 3" opening for thick bread products
- Toast collector tray prevents condensation
Left to Right: 18 1/2"
Front to Back: 22 3/4"
Height: 16 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-30P plug.
Resources and Downloads for Hatco TQ-1800H 240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!