Hatco TQ3-900H Toast-Qwik Black Conveyor Toaster with 3" Opening and Digital Controls - 208V, 3020W
$1,322.75/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Voltages:
- Capacity of up to 900 slices per hour
- Dynamic touchscreen control is intuitive and easy to use
- Up to 12 programmable settings for precise and instant product changes
- USB port for easy transfer of programming
- Patented ColorGuard system monitors and adjusts conveyor speeds for consistent results
- 3" high opening for thicker bread products
- Removable crumb tray; convenient toast delivery ramp
- 208V, 3020W
|Hatco TQ3-900H BLACK 208V Specs|
|Width||14 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||20 5/8 Inches|
|Height||17 1/8 Inches|
|Feeder Opening Size||3 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Slices Per Hour||900 Slices|
Customer questions about this product
- Does the conveyor on the toast-qwik series toaster need to be lubricated?
- No. You do not need to lubricate the conveyor on this unit.
- What is ColorGuard?
- The Hatco Toast-Qwik conveyor toasters include a control system referred to as ColorGuard. This system ensures consistent coloring on entire batches of toast.
- What kind of bread should I use with my toast-qwik conveyor toaster?
- You can use a variety of bread products, from bagels to flatbread. We recommend using day-old products that have thoroughly dried out, as they toast more efficiently than fresh bread. Coated products do not toast well.
Hatco TQ3-900H BLACK 208V Details
Toast bread slices, bagel halves, and other popular cafe foods with the Hatco TQ3-900H Toast-Qwik black conveyor toaster with a 3" opening and digital controls! The programmable touchscreen controls are easy to use and let you make quick adjustments to cooking times so you can quickly switch between toasting different types of foods. If you're changing over from toast to croissants, or bagels to texas toast, having the ability to alter the toaster's settings with just a touch will save you valuable time and labor. Plus, the internal memory can hold up to 12 product settings at a time and you can easily change the programming through the use of the built-in USB port.
Since this model has a taller 3" high opening, it is ideal if your restaurant or hotel is toasting high volumes of thicker bread products like bagels. The ColorGuard sensing system monitors and adjusts conveyor speed and temperature to toast food consistently. For energy efficiency, a power saver mode automatically kicks on after a set amount of time to reduce energy usage during slower periods.
This toaster is built for low maintenance and cleanability. It comes equipped with a permanently pre-lubricated, sealed motor and conveyor drive to ensure that your staff will spend less time cleaning and maintaining this toaster. It also has a removable crumb tray for quick cleaning out at the end of a shift.
To keep up with your commercial operation, this toaster has a capacity of up to 900 slices per hour. A 208V, 3020W electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 14 3/4"
Depth: 20 5/8"
Height: 17 1/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco TQ3-900H BLACK 208V
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register