Rational SelfCookingCenter 5 Senses Model 61 B618206.27D Liquid Propane Combi Oven - 120V
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Holds up to (6) half size sheet pans or (6) full size steam table pans
- Steam, convection and combination cooking modes
- SelfCookingControl means simple operation for consistent results from novice users
- Efficient LevelControl allows you to cook various foods at the same time
- CareControl keeps your unit clean with minimal effort and great efficiency
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- 120V; liquid propane, 48,200 BTU
- 2015 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Rational 56.00.210A Cleaner Tabs for SelfCookingCenter Combi Ovens - 100/Case
Rational 56.00.562 Care Tabs for SelfCookingCenter Combi Ovens with Care Controls - 150/Case
Rational 6004.0100 1.5 Liter Hand Pressure Spray Pistol for Rational Combi Ovens
Rational 6006.0110US 1 Gallon Descaling Agent - 4/Case
Rational 6013.1103 12" x 20" Roasting / Baking Tray
Rational 6015.1103 12" x 20" Perforated Baking Tray
Rational 60.30.320 UG I 33" x 23 1/8" Open Base Equipment Stand for 61 and 101 Combi Ovens
plus $379.99 /Each
Rational 60.30.321 UG I 35 3/8" x 27 1/4" Mobile Open Base Equipment Stand for 61 and 101 Combi Ovens
plus $569.00 /Each
For Rational, details make all the difference. Their company is made up of master chefs, engineers, food scientists, and physicists to give you the best products in the food service industry, including the SelfCookingCenter!
The Rational SelfCookingCenter is an innovative product engineered for maximum food preparation convenience and efficiency. Whether you're roasting potatoes, steaming asparagus, baking pies, or grilling salmon, you can do it all with a single unit! Learn more by watching this overview video.
|Rational B618206.27D Specs|
|Width||33 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||30 1/2 Inches|
|Height||30 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||6 Full Size Food Pans|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
Full Size Food Pans
Half Size Sheet Pans
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||85 - 575 Degrees F|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- What additional items are required for installation of my Rational combi oven?
- To order certified installation directly from Rational USA, select "Rational Certified Installation" from the drop-down menu above, along with the "Rational Installation Kit." Please note the kit does not come included and must be purchased in conjunction with the program. Consult the End-User Information and Installation Notification form for additional information.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Rational B618206.27D Details
Whether you want to cook, steam, roast or even bake, making a wide variety of food within a single unit has never been easier than with the Rational Model 61 B618206.27D combi oven! Part of the renowned SelfCookingCenter 5 Senses series, this oven's patented SelfCookingControl offers seven convenient cooking modes so that no matter what you're making, the unit will detect product-specific requirements as well as the product size and load size to give you perfect results every time. Or, for the more experienced chef, you can take complete manual control over the cooking process with steam, convection and combination cooking modes!
This B618206.27D combi oven accommodates up to six half size sheet pans or six full size steam table pans. To make the best use of this space, the unit features an Efficient LevelControl that individually monitors each rack level so that you can cook a wide variety of foods like steaks, pizza, and veggies at the same time and with no flavor transfer, and even alarms you when each food is ready. With a durable and easy-to-clean type 304 stainless steel interior and exterior, this oven features a unique CareControl system that evaluates the level of soiling inside the unit and suggests a suitable automatic cleaning process that uses only the water and chemicals needed-no more, no less! The unit requires a 120V electrical connection and a liquid propane connection for operation.
Left to Right: 33 3/8"
Front to Back: 30 1/2"
Height: 30 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register