Paraclipse 250717 Fly Patrol Fly / Insect Trap - 13W
- Average attraction range / coverage area (line of sight): 1000 sq. ft.
- Uses attractants and UV light level preferred by flies
- Attractive sconce-like enclosure fits in seamlessly with your decor
- Replacement cartridges feature a motorized auto advance system
- Can be placed on a level surface, or wall-mounted
- No chemical pesticides or loud zapping, meets FDA guidelines
- Environmentally safe; easy to maintain
- Includes a 13 watt bulb and 30 day cartridge
You May Also Need
Easily eliminate flies in your cafe, small restaurant, or bar with the Paraclipse Fly Patrol! Designed for permanent mounting or portable use, this unit features a patented auto-advancing cartridge system, using glue and attractants to quickly and cleanly remove the flying pests in your facility. If flies are a problem for you, then check out this short video to learn about the Fly Patrol!
|Paraclipse 250717 Specs|
|Width||12 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||6 1/4 Inches|
|Coverage Area||1,000 Square Feet|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this bug zapper / light trap a good fit for the space I have?
- Most bug zappers and light traps list a coverage area in square footage, which can serve as a good guideline, but it’s also important to think about placement. The best way to maximize the effectiveness of your unit is to set the trap strategically in a highly visible location so that the light can be seen from multiple angles.
- Which replacement bulb do I need for my Paraclipse Fly Patrol unit?
- Paraclipse 250717 Fly Patrol units manufactured after January 1, 2018 will require the replacement bulb with the part number 72480. All units manufactured prior to that date will continue to use replacement bulb with the part number 72489. Please check the original bulb that came with the unit prior to ordering.
Paraclipse 250717 Details
Paraclipse has designed the 250717 Fly Patrol fly / insect trap to deal with some of the insect world's most notorious offenders. Produce, beer and wine, drains, mops, and even moist towels provide a hospitable environment for flies, and one fly can quickly become a swarm if you aren't careful. With the Fly Patrol insect control system, you can eliminate this pest for good, without relying on harsh chemicals. This helpful system also meets USDA and FDA guidelines.
Designed specifically to attract flies, this insect trap uses a combination of pheromone attractants and UV light to lure insects within an average 1000 sq. ft. coverage area. Coverage depends on the layout of the room, how often the door is open, how much traffic the area receives, and how many insects are in the area. The light levels are set to an intensity that flies prefer, and visual decoys on the trapping surface create a tempting place to land. The capture cartridge features a special, 30 day automated system, which rotates the sticky surface continuously to bring up fresh glue and attractants. Flies that have become trapped are advanced into the take-up reel at the end of the cartridge. When the cartridge has expired at the end of 30 days, an alarm will alert you that it is time for a replacement.
In addition to its powerful trapping capabilities, the Fly Patrol features a shell-like design that is attractive and unobtrusive. For versatility, the trap can be placed on a level surface, or mounted to the wall. The included 13 watt UV bulb emits a soft light, creating a convincing sconce-like appearance. Thanks to its silent operation and unique appearance, your guests will never even know that this unit is an insect trap. The Fly Patrol insect trap requires a 120V electrical connection.
Width: 12 1/2"
Depth: 6 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 1-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:insects Attracted flying Simple works Definitely days customer Collected buying
You need this product if you own a restaurant. We love how it works, slowly moving fly paper across. It really works, flying insects are really attracted to it!
Bought 4 of these items. After 3 months alarm that is supposed to remind you doesn't work on all 4 of them. 1 of them makes noises all the time so had to remove it from dining room. Was told that is only 90 days warranty. For that price and especially buying 4 of them I was expecting more help from customer service. Definitely do not recommend anyone to buy this priduct.
I Cannot Say Enough POSITIVE About This Product. It Arrived, Simple To Assemble, Simple To Use. It Effectively Irracated Every Flying Insect That Had Been Attracted To It. The Dead Bugs Were Collected And Easily Disposed Of. Thank You Websturant
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register