$232.99/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $6.99 back (699 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Average attraction range / coverage area (line of sight): 4000 square feet
- No chemical pesticides and meets FDA guidelines
- Reflective top shell and UV light booster for increased effectiveness
- 60 day cartridge system; cartridge alarm alerts employees when cartridge needs changed
- Two bulbs included; replace bulbs every 9-12 months
Paraclipse 350602 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 8.22 lb.
- 8 1/2 Inches
- 6 3/4 Inches
- 15 1/4 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 30 Watts
- Coverage Area
- 4,000 Square Feet
- Made in America
- Wall Sconces
- Target Pest
- Light Traps
Customer questions about this product
- Is this bug zapper / light trap a good fit for the space I have?
- Most bug zappers and light traps list a coverage area in square footage, which can serve as a good guideline, but it’s also important to think about placement. The best way to maximize the effectiveness of your unit is to set the trap strategically in a highly visible location so that the light can be seen from multiple angles.
Paraclipse 350602 Details
Effectively eliminate flying insects in your venue with this Paraclipse 350602 Insect Inn black Ultra Two fly trap! This device is a stylish fly trap that has a reflective top, two bulbs, front UV light slots, and end-of-cartridge alarm. It has a highly effective combination of special UV light, attractants, and trapping surface. The flies are initially drawn to the UV light, and then lured to the glue on the slow moving 60-day auto-advancing cartridge by the food scents, decoys on the trapping surface, and pheromones that give the unit powerful trapping capabilities. This unit comes with two UV bulbs. Each bulb contains a chemical coating that maximizes the amount of UV light it transmits. To maintain the bulb's coating and the trap's optimum effectiveness, replace bulbs every 9-12 months, ideally at the beginning of Spring.
The fly trap's coverage area averages 4000 square feet depending on the line of sight to the unit, the layout of the room, how often the door is open, how much traffic the area receives, and the number of insects in the area. For best results, do not place the zapper in an area with bright lighting, as other light sources will draw the bugs' attention. In public areas, placing the lights just above eye level will ensure that customers do not see dead insects stuck to the glue board. With a 60 day cartridge system as well as a cartridge alarm for when it needs changed, you can be sure this fly trap will always be in working order. Plus, the trapping system is environmentally friendly and has been designed for food handling areas. This unit comes with two bulbs and one cartridge.
Width: 8 1/2"
Depth: 6 3/4"
Height: 15 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register