Flying Insect Control Products
Keep flies, bees, mosquitoes, and other airborne pests out of your establishment with these flying insect control products.
Bed Bug Treatment and Control Products
If you operate an overnight facility, these bed bug treatment and control products are necessary for preventing bed bugs, fleas, and more.
Crawling Insect Control Products
Crawling insect control products prevent and treat unexpected infestations of spiders, ticks, roaches, and other harmful pests.
Rodent Control Products
Maintain a sanitary business by setting out these rodent control products under prep tables, behind refrigerators, and in other hidden areas.
Bird Control Products
Utilize bird control products like visual and auditory deterrents to repel birds away from important areas.
Personal Insect Repellent
This personal insect repellent is designed to deter mosquitoes and other common nuisance bugs, making it perfect for outdoor events.
- plusLavex 72" Stainless Steel Air Curtain with Plunger Door SwitchRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusJT Eaton 709-PN Peanut Butter Flavor Bait Blocks - (144) 1 oz. Blocks / PailRated 4.9 out of 5 stars
- plusLavex Zap N Trap Stainless Steel Indoor Insect Trap / Bug Zapper with 3000 sq. ft. Coverage - 120V, 80WRated 3.9 out of 5 stars
- plusLavex 36" Stainless Steel Air Curtain with Plunger Door SwitchRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusLavex Zap N Trap Stainless Steel Indoor Insect Trap / Bug Zapper with 2000 sq. ft. Coverage - 120V, 30WRated 3.9 out of 5 stars
- plusLavex Zap N Trap White Wall Sconce Insect Light Trap with Glue Board, 1500 sq. ft. Coverage - 120V, 30WRated 4.3 out of 5 stars
- plusCurtron AP-2-36-1-PC Air-Pro White Powder Coated Air Curtain - 120VRated 4.6 out of 5 stars
on sale from $509.00
- plusLavex Zap N Trap White Wall Sconce Insect Light Trap with 10pk Glue Boards, 1500 sq. ft. Coverage - 120V, 30WRated 2.8 out of 5 stars
Other Janitorial Supplies
Keep Flies, Insects, Bed Bugs, and Other Nuisances Away with Pest Control Supplies
If you operate any type of foodservice or hospitality establishment, it’s important to have pest control products on hand in your janitorial closet. Whether you’re looking for chemicals to get rid of a current pest issue, or you want to be proactive and outfit your beds with protective covers, we’re sure to have the perfect option for you. Browse our selection of pest control supplies to keep bugs, insects, rodents, and other vermin away.
Most of our pest control products can be used for immediate results in any restaurant, hotel, motel, dormitory, or other overnight facility, and all of them provide long-lasting protection. Place air curtains, bug zappers, and rodent traps in your food prep area, or apply powders and sprays to mattresses, furniture surfaces, and wall crevices. You’ll also find encasements that can be placed on mattresses, box springs, and pillows to trap existing bed bugs in and prevent new ones from entering.