Manitowoc IR-0501W Indigo Series 30" Water Cooled Regular Size Cube Ice Machine - 500 lb.
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Manitowoc iAuCS Indigo Automated Ice Machine Cleaning System - 208-230V
Manitowoc iAuCS Indigo Automated Ice Machine Cleaning System - 115V
Manitowoc 000005162 16 oz. Ice Machine Cleaner - 12/Case
Manitowoc 000005164 16 oz. Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
Manitowoc 94-0580-3 1 Gallon Ice Machine Cleaner - 4/Case
Manitowoc 94-0581-3 1 Gallon Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||21 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||500 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Regular Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||4.58 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||19.9 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines and bins?
- To help you find the right bin / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. If the bin is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits will be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
As part of the Manitowoc Indigo series, this 30" wide IR-0501W water cooled ice machine features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics, providing 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation. The Manitowoc IR-0501W ice machine can make up to 500 lb. of regular size ice cubes per day. A customizable ice making schedule allows for fluctuations in daily levels of production. Simply program the machine to produce ice by On/Off Time or Ice Volume.
Its EasyRead display communicates operating statuses to your staff, as well as cleaning reminders, and asset information through an eye-catching blue illuminated display. This innovative technology allows you to easily improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline cleaning processes, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly receive up-to-date service information.
- Easy-to-clean foodzone with removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes, and hinged door for easy access
- Select components made from AlphaSan microbial material for increased food safety
- DuraTech exterior fights corrosion and resists fingerprints and scratches
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 24 1/2"
Height: 21 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register