Hoshizaki F-2001MWJ 30" Water Cooled Modular Flake Ice Machine - 208-230V; 1 Phase; 2043 lb.
- Produces up to 2043 lb. of flake style ice per day
- Stainless steel auger with greaseless bearing produces the highest quality of ice
- Advanced CleanCycle24TM design ensures cleanliness and leads to less down time for cleaning
- 2 second rinse every hour to clean the unit of sediment and impurities
- Flaked ice is soft and easy to chew; 208-230V; 1 Phase
You May Also Need View All Items
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.99 / Each
Hoshizaki H9320-51 Single Cartridge Filtration System - 0.5 Micron Rating and 2 GPM
plus $210.00 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.29 / Each
Hoshizaki B-1150SS 48" Ice Storage Bin - 1150 lb.
plus $3,285.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-1300SS 48" Ice Storage Bin - 1275 lb.
plus $3,395.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-1500SS 60" Ice Storage Bin - 1500 lb.
plus $3,775.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-1650SS 60" Ice Storage Bin - 1605 lb.
plus $3,905.00 / Each
Hoshizaki is an industry leader in manufacturing commercial ice machines. Food service operators have more choices than ever before when it comes to individual ice cubes. The gourmet / top hat ice shape is perfect for offices or hotels, while square cubes can be used to keep your crafted cocktails cold. Hoshizaki even offers chewable cubelet ice designed to cool down drinks faster or keep your seafood display chilled to the perfect temperature.
Properly install your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step instructions!
Ice is a main ingredient in proper drink making, and thanks to Hoshizaki, you'll always have a dense, perfect ice cube for drinks. Watch this video to learn more about how Hoshizaki ice aids in making wonderfully chilled products every time.
|Hoshizaki F-2001MWJ Specs|
|Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Height||34 7/16 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,251 to 3,400 Pounds|
|Ice Type||Flake Ice|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Hoshizaki F-2001MWJ Details
Easily produce up to 2043 lb. of ice per day with this Hoshizaki F-2001MWJ 30" water cooled flake ice machine. Perfect for virtually any food service operation, hospital, school, or resort, the unit boasts a relatively compact design for the vast amount of ice it produces. Each flake measures approximately 1", providing small flaked ice that's great for healthcare facilities because it's so easy to chew. It is also a perfect ice choice for chilling fresh food items such as meat and seafood in displays or in buffets.
For impressive performance, the unit operates with Advanced CleanCycle24 technology and flushes out sediment and other impurities to promote high-quality output. One flush cycle runs automatically per hour, taking a mere 2 seconds to ensure ice is clear and crisp! H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent is built-into the unit, too and also promotes water quality.
To save on space, you can mount two units, side-by-side, for double the amount of ice production while only taking up 60" of floor space. When the demand for ice is high, an operation requires a reliable, durable ice machine. This one is built with a strong and sleek stainless steel exterior, and even features a stainless steel auger. To help reduce regular, required maintenance, the auger is paired with a greaseless bearing for long-lasting, smooth operation. This machine requires a 208-230V electric connection. See compatibility chart for compatible remote condenser (sold separately).
Depth: 27 1/2"
Height: 34 7/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register