Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $195.90 back (19,590 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 950 lb. of crescent shaped ice cubes per day
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent for safety and sanitation
- EverCheck alert system and CycleSaver design for energy efficiency and less down time for cleaning
- Durable stainless steel exterior
Works WithView All Items
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
Hoshizaki KM-901MWJ Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 250 lb.
- 30 Inches
- 27 3/8 Inches
- 32 1/2 Inches
- 10 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208 - 230 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 950 Pounds
- Condenser Type
- Water Cooled
- NSF Listed
- Ice Type
- Crescent Cubes
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- Power Usage
- 3.6 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice Machines
Customer questions about this product
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Hoshizaki KM-901MWJ Details
Designed to produce great tasting ice at an efficient rate, this Hoshizaki KM-901MWJ 30" water cooled ice machine combines reliability with top notch energy saving capabilities. With the ability to produce up to 950 lb. of ice cubes per day, this unit is the perfect addition to your restaurant or convenience store. With an exterior constructed of durable stainless steel, this ice machine will hold up great to the wear and tear of a commercial kitchen. It utilizes R-404A refrigerant and a CycleSaver design for maximum performance and energy efficiency, while consistently producing crescent shaped ice cubes that are both crystal clear in appearance and easy to chew.
The stainless steel exterior and evaporator are designed for years of dependable service, and thanks to the H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial protection, you can be sure of a safe and sanitary product, no matter what! The EverCheck alert system notifies you when your machine needs serviced, making maintenance simpler than ever. This machine requires a 208-230V electrical connection.
Depth: 27 3/8"
Height: 32 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register