Hoshizaki KMD-460MWJ 30" Water Cooled Modular Crescent Cube Ice Machine - 115V; 1 Phase; 487 lb.
- Produces up to 487 lb. of crescent style ice per day
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent for safety and sanitation
- EverCheck alert system and CycleSaver design for energy efficiency and less down time for cleaning
- Depth of 24" is ideal for placing onto beverage dispensers
- 115V; 1 Phase
You May Also Need View All Items
Hoshizaki H9320-51 Single Cartridge Filtration System - 0.5 Micron Rating and 2 GPM
plus $200.00 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.19 / Each
Hoshizaki B-250PF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 250 lb.
plus $900.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-500SF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 500 lb.
plus $1,120.00 / Each
Hoshizaki BD-500SF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 500 lb.
plus $1,140.00 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Properly diagnose electrical and component failures with your Hoshizaki KM cuber system by using this 10 minute check-out procedure!
Learn how to correctly clean and sanitize your Hoshizaki KM cuber in just a few simple steps with this instructional video!
Hoshizaki KM Cubers are designed to be efficient, sanitary, and easy to maintain. Stainless steel evaporator plates, a rebuildable pump assembly, and a small ice drop zone are just a few of the many benefits to these cubers.
Hoshizaki is an industry leader in manufacturing commercial ice machines. Food service operators have more choices than ever before when it comes to individual ice cubes. The gourmet / top hat ice shape is perfect for offices or hotels, while square cubes can be used to keep your crafted cocktails cold. Hoshizaki even offers chewable cubelet ice designed to cool down drinks faster or keep your seafood display chilled to the perfect temperature.
Properly install your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step instructions!
This video shows you how the Hoshizaki KM series ice machine evaporator works to produce individual crescent ice cubes.
Ice is a main ingredient in proper drink making, and thanks to Hoshizaki, you'll always have a dense, perfect ice cube for drinks. Watch this video to learn more about how Hoshizaki ice aids in making wonderfully chilled products every time.
The Hoshizaki Serenity series ice machines are quieter, cooler, and smaller than other competing brands. With a variety of models to choose from, the Serenity series offers your operation a profitable solution for all your ice needs!
This instructional video gives you insight on how to sanitize the water system in your Hoshizaki KM series ice machine.
|Hoshizaki KMD-460MWJ Specs|
|Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Height||22 1/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
300 to 500 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cubes|
|Power Usage||115 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||17.2 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Hoshizaki KMD-460MWJ Details
Easily produce up to 487 lb. of ice per day with this Hoshizaki KMD-460MWJ 30" water cooled crescent ice machine. Perfect for virtually any food service operation, hospital, school, or resort, the unit boasts a relatively compact design for the vast amount of ice it produces. Each crescent measures 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 1 1/8", providing a larger cube that will not melt as fast and water down drinks, making it also great for bars.
At 24" in depth, this cuber is the perfect size for beverage dispensers. Fewer parts to the construction of this machine help in increasing its overall durability and make it much easier to work on when it comes time for routine maintenance. When the demand for ice is high, an operation requires a reliable, durable ice machine. This one is built with a strong and sleek stainless steel exterior. The EverCheck alert system notifies you when your machine needs serviced, making maintenance simpler than ever. The stainless steel evaporator is designed for increased efficiency with maximized surface area, a faster harvest cycle for increased production, and an increased bonded surface area that creates a stronger, more durable structure.
This unit uses R-404A refrigerant and a CycleSaver design for maximum performance and energy efficiency, while consistently producing crescent shaped ice cubes that are both crystal clear in appearance and easy to chew. Thanks to the H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial protection, you can be sure of a safe and sanitary product, no matter what! This machine requires a 115V electric connection. See compatibility chart for compatible remote condenser (sold separately).
Depth: 24 1/4"
Height: 22 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register