Manitowoc IDT1500W Indigo NXT Series 48" Water Cooled Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 3 Phase, 1725 lb.
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Ice Types:
- Produces up to 1725 lb. of ice per day
- New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an ice machine
- Features DuraTech technology for superior corrosion resistance
- Programmable ice production saves energy and reduces waste
- 2019 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
You May Also Need View All Items
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.59 / Each
Manitowoc K-00465 LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor Upgrade Kit
plus $328.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.19 / Each
Manitowoc iAuCS Indigo Automated Ice Machine Cleaning System - 208-230V
plus $436.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $41.49 / Case
Regency Ice Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
plus $98.49 / Each
Both easy to use and clean, Manitowoc's ice machines are a cost-efficient alternative to traditional ice machines. It has an easy-read display and can be programmed to maximize ice production during high-traffic periods.
Manitowoc Ice’s new Indigo series boast 6 improvements to their design for maximum performance, quality and reliability.
To make set-up as easy as possible on the Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machine, a set-up wizard walks you through the process step-by-step. For a tutorial on how to do this, check out this video.
Keep ice production simple with the Manitowoc Indigo NXT! Boasting a user-friendly touchscreen and countless programming features, the ice machine is engineered for intuitive use. Find out more with this video.
Programming your Indigo NXT ice machine to operate at certain time and not at others helps save energy consumption and costs. This short tutorial walks you through the programming process step-by-step.
Your business depends on safety and sanitation, and the Indigo NXT from Manitowoc is engineered to enhance both. With a one button cleaning function and an ergonomic, NSF approved ice scoop that's specially designed to prevent contamination, this unit is not only the easiest ice machine to clean, but the best option available if sanitation is your priority.
Learn about the Indigo NXT's next level approach to manufacturing reliable ice makers!
Take a tour of the many features, benefits and innovations of the Indigo NXT ice maker!
Get an up close and personal look at the Indigo NXT and it's next level approach to ice making!
Learn how to easily lock and unlock the touch screen on your Indigo NXT!
Easily navigate the Manitowoc Indigo NXT menu with this step-by-step tutorial. Intuitive by design, the touch screen menu provides everything from the time and date to the serial number and local service company.
For quality, convenience, and unbeatable energy efficiency, the Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machine is the logical choice. Boasting multiple energy efficiency ratings, including Energy Star 3.0, this unit can help save your business thousands of dollars in utilities. Find out more here.
|Manitowoc Ice IDT1500W-263 Specs|
|Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
1,250 to 3,400 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||3.27 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||20 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
Manitowoc Ice IDT1500W-263 Details
Designed to produce great tasting ice at an efficient, customized rate for the day-to-day needs of any operation, this Manitowoc IDT1500W-263 Indigo NXT series water cooled full size cube ice machine provides reliable performance in addition to one-of-a-kind programming and cleaning capabilities. This unit can produce up to 1725 lb. of full size ice cubes per day. With a 48'' wide design and reduced energy consumption, the unit boasts improved efficiency and cost savings.
Additionally, state-of-the-art 24 hour preventative diagnostics will continually monitor the unit and provide feedback to ensure trouble-free operation. Operating status, cleaning reminders, real-time maintenance updates, and a programmable on/off timer can be found on the illuminated easyTouch® display, allowing for easy monitoring of the process to effectively take the guesswork out of ice production.
An integrated acoustical ice sensing probe detects ice thickness to ensure product uniformity. The hinged front door swings out for easy access to the ice inside, while the water-trough, distribution tube, and curtain are all removable for fast, effortless cleaning. Thanks to a unique DuraTech stainless steel finish, the unit is corrosion-resistant and resists fingerprints and dirt along the exterior.
Left to Right: 48''
Front to Back: 34''
Height: 29 1/2''
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice IDT1500W-263
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register