Manitowoc SYT3000W S-Series 48" Water Cooled Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 2584 lb.
- Produces up to 2584 lb. of ice per day
- 48" wide, space-saving design
- Makes half size cubes (3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")
- Features the Quadzilla™ evaporator system
- 5 hp compressor; 208-230/60/3 electrical configuration
- Includes AlphaSan antimicrobial components
- Boasts patented ice harvest technology to reduce energy requirements
- Great for high demand settings
White Glove Delivery - Available -
You May Also Need View All Items
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $1.99 /Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
Manitowoc F-1300 Ice Storage Bin - 1320 lb.
plus $2,957.00 /Each
Manitowoc F-1325 Ice Storage Bin - 1325 lb.
plus $3,192.00 /Each
Manitowoc F-1650 Ice Storage Bin - 1660 lb.
plus $3,444.00 /Each
Manitowoc FC-1350 Ice Storage Bin with 2 Carts - 1350 lb.
plus $8,822.00 /Each
Manitowoc K-00450 LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $41.99 /Case
|Manitowoc Ice SYT3000W-263H Specs|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
1,250 to 3,400 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||3.72 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||21 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Manitowoc Ice SYT3000W-263H Details
This Manitowoc SYT3000W 48" wide high pressure water cooled ice machine is an ideal choice for operations that need large quantities of ice every day. With a maximum daily ice production of 2584 lb., this unit produces full size ice cubes that are perfect for your restaurant, cafeteria, or other foodservice business. The Quadzilla™ evaporator system uses four high-output individual evaporators and the 5 hp compressor circulates R-404A CFC-free refrigerant to make this machine live up to its high levels of production.
Select components of this ice machine are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial material to ensure that your unit is as sanitary and easy to clean as possible. Plus, patented ice harvest technology reduces energy requirements so that you can be sure to use the minimum amount of energy for every pound of ice you produce. This machine requires a 208-230/60/3 electrical connection. It is designed for applications with high water pressure systems, between 250 and 350 PSIG.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 31"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item is special order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice SYT3000W-263H
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register