Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter Zipcode >
- Produces up to 430 lb. of ice per day
- Includes EasyTouch informative display
- Features DuraTech technology for superior corrosion resistance
- Programmable ice production saves energy and reduces waste
- 2019 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
You May Also Need View All Items
- Manitowoc SPA-160 Hotel Ice Dispenser - 120V, 120 lb.
$3,105.00 / Each
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$164.99 / Each
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
$7.69 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
$57.49 / Case
- Manitowoc 000005162 16 oz. Ice Machine Cleaner - 12/Case
$342.49 / Case
- Manitowoc 94-0581-3 1 Gallon Ice Machine Sanitizer
$78.40 / Each
- Manitowoc 94-0580-3 1 Gallon Ice Machine Cleaner
$78.40 / Each
- Manitowoc 000005164 16 oz. Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
$326.49 / Case
|Manitowoc Ice IDT0450W-261 Specs|
|Height||21 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||300 to 500 Pounds, 430 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||4.75 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||19 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Manitowoc Ice IDT0450W-261 Details
As part of the Manitowoc Indigo NXT, this 30" wide IDT0450WA-261 water cooled ice machine features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics, providing 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation. The Manitowoc IDT0450WA-261 ice machine can make up to 430 lb. of full size ice cubes per day. A customizable ice making schedule allows for fluctuations in daily levels of production. Simply program the machine to produce ice by On/Off Time or Ice Volume. Its EasyTouch display communicates operating statuses to your staff, as well as cleaning reminders, and asset information through an eye-catching blue illuminated display.
This innovative technology allows you to easily improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline cleaning processes, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly receive up-to-date service information. Plus, this unit's space-saving design includes a DuraTech exterior for superior corrosion resistance. Featuring a hard, clear-coat layer on top of an aluminum alloy, this surface is easy to wipe clean and provides protection against fingerprints and scratches.
For maximum safety in sanitation, all Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines feature an easy-to-clean foodzone. A hinged front door swings out for easy access to the removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast, efficient cleaning. Select components are made with Alpha San antimicrobial material for superior sanitation.
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 24"
Height: 21 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice IDT0450W-261
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsManitowoc IYT-0420A Indigo NXT 22" Air Cooled Half Dice Ice Machine - 115V, 460 lb.
$3,127.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsManitowoc IYT0500A Indigo NXT 30" Air Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 115V, 1 Phase, 550 lb.
$3,336.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsManitowoc IYT1500A Indigo NXT Series 48" Air Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 1 Phase, 1660 lb.
$6,627.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsManitowoc IDT1500A Indigo NXT 48" Air Cooled Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 1 Phase, 1668 lb.
$6,627.00 / Each
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsManitowoc IYT0450A-161 Indigo NXT 30" Air Cooled Half Dice Ice Machine - 115V, 490 lb.
$3,004.00 / Each
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register