Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $302.40 back (30,240 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 1376 lb. of cubelet style ice per day
- Stainless steel auger with greaseless bearing
- Advanced CleanCycle24TM design ensures cleanliness and leads to less down time for cleaning
- Cubelet ice is soft and easy to chew
- 208-230V; 1 Phase
Works WithView All Items
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
Hoshizaki F-1501MWJ-C Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 325 lb.
- 30 Inches
- 27 3/8 Inches
- 34 7/16 Inches
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 1,376 Pounds
- Energy Star Qualified
- Ice Type
- Cubelet Ice
- Plug Type
- Ice Machines
Customer questions about this product
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Hoshizaki F-1501MWJ-C Details
Easily produce up to 1376 lb. of ice per day with this Hoshizaki F-1501MWJ-C 30" water cooled cubelet ice machine. Perfect for virtually any food service operation, hospital, school, or resort, the unit boasts a relatively compact design for the vast amount of ice it produces. Each cubelet measures 1/2" x 1/2" x 3/4", providing small cubed ice that's great for healthcare facilities because it's so easy to chew.
For impressive performance, the unit operates with Advanced CleanCycle24 technology and flushes out sediment and other impurities to promote high-quality output. One flush cycle runs automatically per hour, taking a mere 2 seconds to ensure ice is clear and crisp!
To save on space, you can mount two units, side-by-side, for double the amount of ice production while only taking up 60" of floor space. When the demand for ice is high, an operation requires a reliable, durable ice machine. This one is built with a strong and sleek stainless steel exterior, and even features a stainless steel auger. To help reduce regular, required maintenance, the auger is paired with a greaseless bearing for long-lasting, smooth operation. This machine requires a 208-230V electric connection. See compatibility chart for compatible remote condenser (sold separately).
Depth: 27 3/8"
Height: 34 7/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register