Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $146.10 back (14,610 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 669 lb. of crescent style ice per day
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent for safety and sanitation
- EverCheck alert system and CycleSaver design for energy efficiency and less down time for cleaning
- Self-diagnostic programming adjusts unit automatically to condition changes
- 115V; 1 Phase
Works WithView All Items
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
$465.00/EachOut Of Stock
Hoshizaki KM-660MWJ Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 130 lb.
- 22 Inches
- 27 3/8 Inches
- 28 Inches
- 12.35 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 669 Pounds
- Condenser Type
- Water Cooled
- NSF Listed
- Ice Type
- Crescent Cubes
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- Power Usage
- 115 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 16.1 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
Hoshizaki KM-660MWJ Details
Easily produce up to 669 lb. of ice per day with this Hoshizaki KM-660MWJ Slim Line 22" water cooled crescent ice machine. Perfect for virtually any food service operation, hospital, school, or resort, the unit boasts a relatively compact design for the vast amount of ice it produces. Each crescent measures 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 1 1/8", providing a larger cube that will not melt as fast and water down drinks, making it also great for bars.
For impressive performance, this unit has a built-in self-diagnostic system that is programmed to automatically adjust to changing conditions. This allows for a more hands-off operation without needing to constantly make manual adjustments for optimal performance. Fewer parts to the construction of this machine help in increasing its overall durability and make it much easier to work on when it comes time for routine maintenance.
When the demand for ice is high, an operation requires a reliable, durable ice machine. This one is built with a strong and sleek stainless steel exterior, and even features a stainless steel double-sided evaporator. When it comes time to clean the machine, the CleanAssist one-hour cleaning process is thorough and will ensure you are serving the cleanest and most sanitary ice possible. When an even deeper clean is required, the snap fit parts make cleaning even easier when it comes to cleaning those hard to reach areas.
This unit uses R-404A refrigerant and a CycleSaver design for maximum performance and energy efficiency, while consistently producing crescent shaped ice cubes that are both crystal clear in appearance and easy to chew. Thanks to the H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial protection, you can be sure of a safe and sanitary product, no matter what! This machine requires a 115V electric connection. See compatibility chart for compatible remote condenser (sold separately).
Depth: 27 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register