Manitowoc ID-1406W Indigo Series 48" Water Cooled Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 208V, 3 Phase, 1585 lb.
Other Available Voltages:
- Produces up to 1585 lb. of ice per day
- 48" wide, space-saving design
- Makes full size cubes (7/8")
- Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance
- Includes EasyRead informative display
- Features DuraTech technology for superior corrosion resistance
- Hinged door provides easy access for efficient cleaning
- Programmable ice production saves energy and reduces waste
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
16 oz. Noble Chemical QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
Manitowoc B-970 Ice Storage Bin - 710 lb.
C Pure AQUAKING20 20" Single Cartridge Ice Machine Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 16 oz.
Manitowoc F-1300 Ice Storage Bin - 1320 lb.
Manitowoc F-1325 Ice Storage Bin - 1325 lb.
Manitowoc F-1650 Ice Storage Bin - 1660 lb.
Manitowoc FC-1350 Ice Storage Bin with 2 Carts - 1350 lb.
Both easy to use and clean, Manitowoc's ice machines are a cost-efficient alternative to traditional ice machines. It has an easy-read display and can be programmed to maximize ice production during high-traffic periods.
Manitowoc Ice’s new Indigo series boast 6 improvements to their design for maximum performance, quality and reliability.
|Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,585 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||3.75 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||20 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines and bins?
- To help you find the right bin / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. If the bin is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits will be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
Designed to produce great tasting ice at an efficient, customized rate for the day-to-day needs of any operation, this Manitowoc ID-1406W Indigo series water cooled full size cube ice machine provides reliable performance in addition to one-of-a-kind programming and cleaning capabilities. This unit can produce up to 1585 lb. of full size ice cubes per day. With a 48'' wide design and reduced energy consumption, the unit boasts improved efficiency and cost savings.
Additionally, state-of-the-art 24 hour preventative diagnostics will continually monitor the unit and provide feedback to ensure trouble-free operation. Operating status, cleaning reminders, real-time maintenance updates, and a programmable on/off timer can be found on the illuminated EasyRead display, allowing for easy monitoring of the process to effectively take the guesswork out of ice production.
An integrated acoustical ice sensing probe detects ice thickness to ensure product uniformity. The hinged front door swings out for easy access to the ice inside, while the water-trough, distribution tube, and curtain are all removable for fast, effortless cleaning. Thanks to a unique DuraTech stainless steel finish, the unit is corrosion-resistant and resists fingerprints and dirt along the exterior.
Left to Right: 48''
Front to Back: 34''
Height: 29 1/2''
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!