Other Available Ice Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 1931 lb. of ice per day
- New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an ice machine
- Features DuraTech technology for superior corrosion resistance
- Programmable ice production saves energy and reduces waste
- 2019 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
- Regency Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
- Manitowoc FC-1350 Ice Storage Bin with 2 Carts - 1350 lb.
- Manitowoc K-00465 LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor Upgrade Kit
|Manitowoc Ice IYT1500A-263 Specs|
|Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|24 Hour Ice Yield|| 1201 to 2500 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||4.45 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||20 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Manitowoc Ice IYT1500A-263 Details
Designed to produce great tasting ice at an efficient, customized rate for the day-to-day needs of any operation, this Manitowoc IYT1500A-263 Indigo NXT series 1931 lb. air-cooled half size cube ice machine provides reliable performance in addition to one-of-a-kind programming and cleaning capabilities. This unit can produce up to 1931 lb. of half size ice cubes per day. With a 48'' wide design along with reduced energy consumption, the unit boasts improved efficiency and cost savings. Additionally, state-of-the-art 24 hour preventative diagnostics will continually monitor the unit and provide feedback to ensure trouble-free operation.
Operating status, cleaning reminders, real-time maintenance updates, and a programmable on/off timer can be found on the illuminated easyTouch® display, allowing for easy monitoring of the process to effectively take the guesswork out of ice production. An integrated acoustical ice sensing probe detects ice thickness to ensure product uniformity. The hinged front door swings out for easy access to the ice inside, while the water-trough, distribution tube, and curtain are all removable for fast, effortless cleaning. Thanks to a unique DuraTech stainless steel finish, the unit is corrosion-resistant and resists fingerprints and dirt along the exterior.
Left to Right: 48''
Front to Back: 34''
Height: 29 1/2''
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice IYT1500A-263
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsManitowoc IYT0500A Indigo NXT 30" Air Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 115V, 1 Phase, 550 lb.
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsManitowoc IYT0450A-161 Indigo NXT 30" Air Cooled Half Dice Ice Machine - 115V, 490 lb.
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsManitowoc IYT-0420A Indigo NXT 22" Air Cooled Half Dice Ice Machine - 115V, 460 lb.
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsManitowoc IYT1500A Indigo NXT Series 48" Air Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 1 Phase, 1660 lb.
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsManitowoc IDT1500A Indigo NXT 48" Air Cooled Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 1 Phase, 1668 lb.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register