Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $136.59 back (13,659 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 310 lb. of ice per day
- Includes Manitowoc D400 ice storage bin with a capacity of 365 lb.
- easyTouch display makes operation as simple as possible
- Programmable ice production settings save time and money
- 115V; 60 Hz, 1 Phase
Works WithView All Items
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Shipping Weight
- 300 lb.
- 30 Inches
- 24 1/2 Inches
- 54 1/2 Inches
- 8.8 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 310 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 365 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- NSF Listed
- Ice Type
Half Size Cubes
- Duratech metal
- Plug Type
- Power Usage
- 5.99 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Ice Machines with Bins
- Water Usage
- 20 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time.
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
As part of the Manitowoc Indigo NXT series, this 30" wide IYT0300A-161 air cooled half dice ice machine features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics, providing 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation. This impressive unit can make up to 310 lb. of dice ice per day. With an innovative, space-saving design, this ice machine is only 16 1/2" in height, ensuring it can still fit on top of a dispenser in settings with lower ceilings.
A customizable ice making schedule allows for fluctuations in daily levels of production. Simply program the machine to produce ice by On/Off Time or Ice Volume. Its easyTouch display communicates operating statuses to your staff, as well as cleaning reminders, and asset information through an eye-catching blue illuminated display. This innovative technology allows you to easily improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline cleaning processes, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly receive up-to-date service information. Unaffected by water conditions, the acoustical ice sensing probe detects when the harvest is ready so the machine continues to run smoothly. Plus, this unit's space-saving design includes a DuraTech exterior for superior corrosion resistance. This exterior surface is easy to wipe clean and provides protection against fingerprints and scratches.
For maximum safety in sanitation, all Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines feature an easy-to-clean foodzone. A hinged front door swings out for easy access to the removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast, efficient cleaning. Select components are made with Alpha San antimicrobial material for superior sanitation. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Your ice machine comes with the Manitowoc D400 ice storage bin, which can hold up to 365 lb. of ice at one time. It features a DuraTech exterior and an insulated door that's angled 53 degrees for ergonomic scooping, as well as built-in side grips for one-handed use from multiple access points. This allows the worker to stand and scoop ice comfortably from more than one location in front of the bin.
Depth: 24 1/2"
Height: 54 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Manitowoc IYT-0420A Indigo NXT 22" Air Cooled Half Dice Ice Machine - 115V, 460 lb.
- Manitowoc IYT0450A-161 Indigo NXT 30" Air Cooled Half Dice Ice Machine - 115V, 490 lb.
- Manitowoc IYT0500A Indigo NXT 30" Air Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 115V, 1 Phase, 550 lb.
- Manitowoc IDT0500A Indigo NXT 30" Air Cooled Dice Ice Machine - 115V, 520 lb.
- Manitowoc IDT1500A Indigo NXT 48" Air Cooled Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 1 Phase, 1668 lb.
- Manitowoc IYT1500A Indigo NXT Series 48" Air Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 1 Phase, 1660 lb.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register