- For use with 48" wide Indigo NXT ice machines
- Inhibits growth of yeast, bacteria, and other common microorganisms
- No chemicals to add or maintain
- Saves space by mounting inside of the ice machine
- Makes the cleaning process easier
|Manitowoc Ice K00465 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
Manitowoc Ice K00465 Details
Keep your ice machine clean and running smoothly by optimizing it with the Manitowoc K-00465 LuminIce II growth inhibitor. This revolutionary growth inhibitor reduces the number of necessary cleanings while making your ice safer to eat, ultimately saving time, costs, and ensuring a quality product that customers will love. This unit inhibits the growth of yeast, bacteria, and other common microorganisms by recirculating air inside the ice machine over a UV light.
For space-saving convenience, this LuminIce unit attaches directly to the inside of your Indigo NXT series ice machine, so you won't even have to allot extra room for it. Use it to replace a first generation LuminIce unit or install one for the first time and see how much better your ice machine performs!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice K00465
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register