Other Available Styles:
- Filters sediment as small as 1 micron, chlorine taste and odor, and color; inhibits scale
- Twist-in lock style makes change-outs easy and improves sanitation, includes pressure gauge, shutoff
- Ideal for floor steam equipment, ice machines (1,500 lb./ day +), and multiple pieces of equipment
- 5 GPM flow rate; uses a 3/8" water connection
- 54,000 gallon capacity, 3-6 month cartridge changeout recommended
With this C Pure Oceanloch-L3 triple water filter system, it's easier than ever to make fast, sanitary filter changes and keep your water-using equipment protected against harmful contaminants at the same time.
This filtration system an ideal solution for floor steam equipment, ice machines that produce 1,500 lb. per day or more, and applications using a single filter system on multiple pieces of equipment. This filter system features a flow rating of 5 GPM and a 54,000-gallon capacity. It has 3/8" NPT female input and output connections. The filter cartridge must be replaced every 3-6 months, or at the rated capacity, or if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs. The Oceanloch twist-in design is unique to Oceanloch filters and is not compatible with filter systems from other lines.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection for water supply.
This system is designed to filter out sediment particles as small as 1 micron, while also removing undesirable colors and chlorine taste / odor. It also inhibits the growth of scale deposits, which reduce equipment efficiency and will eventually cause vital components to fail if left untreated.
C Pure's Oceanloch filters feature a twist-in locking mechanism that makes it incredibly easy to change a cartridge when it has reached the end of its life. With a simple twist you can unlock the old cartridge and remove it, and twist the new cartridge to lock it into place. The included water shut-off valve also contributes to the ease of this process.
This design also improves sanitation because the whole cartridge is self-contained and the filter media isn't exposed to outside contaminants. No exposure means a much lower chance for pathogens to enter the filter and grow, and that means greater peace of mind about the water going to your customers!
Included Outlet Gauge
The included pressure gauge allows you to check the water pressure going out of your filtration system to ensure your equipment is getting the required PSI to operate, or indicate when it's time to change your cartridge out.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
Service Flow Rate
- 12 7/8 Inches
- 6 7/8 Inches
- 17 1/4 Inches
- Service Flow Rate:
- 5 GPM
- Micron Rating:
- 1 Microns
- 54000 Gallons
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- C Pure Oceanloch-L2 Dual Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L2 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 3.34 GPM
- C Pure Oceanloch-S Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-S Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 0.75 GPM
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register